Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Welcome and a Big Congratulations X2! Man your one of the luckiest people I have heard post on this forum to date. 🍾🥂

·
Registered
2017 Lamborghini Huracan LP 580-2
87 Posts
Congrats!!! Beautiful car and my fav color!

Now take that $60k and put it down on a house...and keep your day job! (y);)

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
17,506 Posts
Congrats, that is great!

Reactions: Bigpern33

·
Registered
243 Posts
Wow. Surprised those are legit. You never see people sell the car afterward, which I always thought was a bit strange.

·
Registered
2015 Huracan 80eighty Giveaway car — 2021 Charger Redeye — 2021 C8 Z51 (Elk blue)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Congratulations!!!
+60,000
Went to the website
How does this work?
Yes you buy apparel or merch on site and automatically get entries to win the giveaway i entrer on the last day of the giveaway and bought 2 shirts lol

·
Registered
2015 Huracan 80eighty Giveaway car — 2021 Charger Redeye — 2021 C8 Z51 (Elk blue)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome and a Big Congratulations X2! Man your one of the luckiest people I have heard post on this forum to date. 🍾🥂
Lol thank you I feel extremely blessed to have won this car it’s just insane and I just bought the new charger redeye a month before lol on Jan 30th lol but honestly now I see y they are called supercars/exotics lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is awesome. Congrats and welcome.
Thank you so much I really do appreciate all the congrats for every single person follow me on Instagram / TikTok/ YouTube : bigpern33 is my username if you guys wanna see videos of car I’ll try to post video on forum

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
8,600 Posts
Lol thank you I feel extremely blessed to have won this car it’s just insane and I just bought the new charger redeye a month before lol on Jan 30th lol but honestly now I see y they are called supercars/exotics lol
Absolutely, the centerpiece of the Lamborghini brand are those 10/12-cylinder mechanical marvels. Once you have had a Lamborghini anything else would be a compromise. :giggle:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts