Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,200 Posts
Welcome and a Big Congratulations X2! Man your one of the luckiest people I have heard post on this forum to date. 🍾🥂

Reactions: Bigpern33

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,382 Posts
Congrats, that is great!

Reactions: Bigpern33

·
Registered
2015 Huracan 80eighty Giveaway car — 2021 Charger Redeye — 2021 C8 Z51 (Elk blue)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Welcome and a Big Congratulations X2! Man your one of the luckiest people I have heard post on this forum to date. 🍾🥂
Lol thank you I feel extremely blessed to have won this car it’s just insane and I just bought the new charger redeye a month before lol on Jan 30th lol but honestly now I see y they are called supercars/exotics lol

·
Registered
2015 Huracan 80eighty Giveaway car — 2021 Charger Redeye — 2021 C8 Z51 (Elk blue)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That is awesome. Congrats and welcome.
Thank you so much I really do appreciate all the congrats for every single person follow me on Instagram / TikTok/ YouTube : bigpern33 is my username if you guys wanna see videos of car I’ll try to post video on forum

·
Premium Member
2022 Rosso Mars Huracan STO
17,200 Posts
Lol thank you I feel extremely blessed to have won this car it’s just insane and I just bought the new charger redeye a month before lol on Jan 30th lol but honestly now I see y they are called supercars/exotics lol
Absolutely, the centerpiece of the Lamborghini brand are those 10/12-cylinder mechanical marvels. Once you have had a Lamborghini anything else would be a compromise. :giggle:

Reactions: 26viper
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.