Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
during the official presentation of the Lamborghini Aventador in Rome there were 8 Aventador.
Let me know your opinion about that :)

YouTube - 8 Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4 (Official Debut in Rome)
I can't get enough of it. I absolutely am infatuated with the Aventador. I don't like the fact however, that in almost all the videos I have seen so far, they're always Bianco Canopus or Arancio Argos. Also, not enough videos of the car really letting loose on the throttle.

·
Registered
940 Posts
I can't get enough of it. I absolutely am infatuated with the Aventador. I don't like the fact however, that in almost all the videos I have seen so far, they're always Bianco Canopus or Arancio Argos. Also, not enough videos of the car really letting loose on the throttle.
I agree..I want to see some other colors! You ordered Balloon white..right?

Anyway..I love this video. So cool to see all of the different generations of Lambo together. I am loving the Aventador more and more each day

·
Registered
146 Posts
For a 10 year+ old car the gold 6.0 Diablo holds its own. The "A" is quite stunning though, can't wait to see one in person

·
Registered
198 Posts
You ordered Balloon white..right?
Yea. I did because I know I love the color. I've seen the Aventador in pics and vids in variants of white so I knew it wouldn't be too off. Didn't find any in black, or verde ithaca so I didn't wanna chance it.
The only downside seems that the majority of them will be some form of white. Don't wanna blend in with all the rest. Regardless, still the greatest lambo made to this day :tright: IMO.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.