Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Super G
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooo watching YouTube... Came across a video where it was quoted (multiple times)... That there are only 7 "white" superleggera in allll of North America. At the time they were looking at a PreLp model so not sure if it just meant that generation or altogether?

Mine is white, although LP. But can MUCH smarter people than me confirm or deny this fact? I would think it was strange if that were the case but happy to have a 1 of 7 I guess.

·
Registered
530 Posts
The production numbers of the Pre LP were tracked and released by Lamborghini. 618 Worldwide and 172 (10 White, 34 Gray, 37 Black, 45 Yellow, 46 Orange) for North America. I’m not sure the LP numbers have ever been released from the factory as it was technically not a “limited edition”. If an LP 570-4 was ordered the factory built it.

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
The production numbers of the Pre LP were tracked and released by Lamborghini. 618 Worldwide and 172 (10 White, 34 Gray, 37 Black, 45 Yellow, 46 Orange) for North America. I’m not sure the LP numbers have ever been released from the factory as it was technically not a “limited edition”. If an LP 570-4 was ordered the factory built it.
Is there a website or document online that I can have access to? I’d really like to sink my teeth into builds, configs, etc. tia

·
Registered
SL #7007
428 Posts
Is there a website or document online that I can have access to? I’d really like to sink my teeth into builds, configs, etc. tia
Here is the registry. So much awesome info but like @livethedream mentioned, only related to pre-LP SL’s.

Reactions: AngelOfMurci

·
Registered
2013 Super G
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I see. So easier to track the pre LP. I knew they were limited as opposed to LP were made to order with no limit. I will just assume then that there are more white LPs then 7. Doesn't change my life at all... I just figured I'd ask since I was curious after I heard that stat

Thanks guys!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts