Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear that there is a "Super Gallardo" coming out later this year. Any thruth to that and is there any release date? I am getting close to ordering a Gallardo and would hate to get one only to have something faster just a few months behind.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
There will be a Gallardo SV with 550bhp, as already discussed earlier on this board.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe I read that post. I was just looking for any updated info and a release date.

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
How about this scenario = they introduce the SV as a track version so, as far as bragging rights go, the car will now be faster and far more potent than the F430. Then a bit later, it (SV) is introduced as a "road" version.

Isn't it a little too soon to piss off those that just purchased a Gallardo with 500 hp ?? :confused:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess, for me, it won't matter too much as I am planning to move back to Hawaii. Not too many places to run a 500hp car much less 600. If it is something that will happen fairly soon I'll wait but not for too long. :cool:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.