Lamborghini Talk banner
321 - 338 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
The market is hot and questionable cars like the black murci will sell. Will the bubble burst or is this the new reality?
i think just as with the stock market, there are overvalued, accurately valued and undervalued cars in this current market. When you look at the provenance, aesthetics, rarity and driving experience….i think even non-Lamborghini collectors would view manual Murcielagos as undervalued at this point when looking at long term market trends….at least as “undervalued” as any car could be right now.

Reactions: efg2014

·
Registered
256 Posts
Reactions: foresterguy

·
Registered
1,078 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Dude is running out of websites to try to move that turd, but he'll probably find a sucker at some point.

·
Registered
157 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Agree with goldlifter. I think this particular car has the potential to set the record sales-wise for pre-LP cars. In addition to being a really nice early 2006 model, it’s quite rare. Of the 57 2006 coupes that I’ve documented (with VINs) over the years for the U.S. (there are likely more), only 7 were manual gated cars and with the possible exception of one other gated 2006 coupe, this coupe has the lowest miles on the odometer. The color is also one of the more striking Lamborghini colors. Can’t wait to see the final result on BaT.

321 - 338 of 338 Posts