Lamborghini Talk banner
281 - 300 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
LP640 Murci, preLP Murci, Performante, 997.1 Carrera S, Ariel Atom, Lotus Elise, Audi TTRS, Mustangs
37 Posts
A RHD drive one of these must be an absolute unicorn now..
Why do you say that???
Britain received a bunch of RHD 02-03's and they're not particularly loved over there so they actually get driven and regularly sold rather than being hoarded by "collectors."
Here's one that sold for £98k a few months ago:

·
Registered
93 Posts
Why do you say that???
Britain received a bunch of RHD 02-03's and they're not particularly loved over there so they actually get driven and regularly sold rather than being hoarded by "collectors."
According to the description of this specific car it was an insurance loss in 07. Other issues in the description as well.

Most US cars have more miles than this one.

·
Registered
2006 LP640
50 Posts
Why do you say that???
I guess because I'm in Australia and I believe in my town, Perth, there was only ever one locally delivered LP640 manual. I'm not sure that getting the cars from the UK to here is very easy or cost effective as our import duties are quite high.

I also said it because there are zero manual LP640 cars available in Australia right now, and it's been that way for around 12 months.

(y)

·
Registered
LP640 Murci, preLP Murci, Performante, 997.1 Carrera S, Ariel Atom, Lotus Elise, Audi TTRS, Mustangs
37 Posts
I guess because I'm in Australia and I believe in my town, Perth, there was only ever one locally delivered LP640 manual. I'm not sure that getting the cars from the UK to here is very easy or cost effective as our import duties are quite high.

I also said it because there are zero manual LP640 cars available in Australia right now, and it's been that way for around 12 months.

(y)
Yes, manual LP's are incredibly rare. I would assume RHD manual LP's are even rarer. But this is a thread devoted to pre-LP's manuals which are far more common.... I hope you understand my confusion.

According to the description of this specific car it was an insurance loss in 07. Other issues in the description as well.

Most US cars have more miles than this one.
I'm not suggesting that this car is representative of broader 6.2 manual pricing. I'm just pointing out that RHD manuals are rather attainable, contrary to the "unicorn" statement.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Surprised this hasn't been posted yet but Curated has, as of two weeks ago, a 2009 LP640 gated coupe in Arancio Atlas....13,000 miles. Price unknown but likely close to one million. This is a Canadian car. I believe the serial # is 03305.

281 - 300 of 338 Posts