Lamborghini Talk banner
221 - 240 of 717 Posts
All the bystanders really enjoyed all that last minute bidding; sounded like a lot of them had popcorn and beer to enjoy the show. Just reading through the history on BAT was exciting.
Thanks to Roy for helping drive up prices…

New Listings:
03 Gated Coupe - Blue Herra - 27k Miles @ Cats Exotics - Asking $275k
LP640 Gated Roadster - Grigio Avlon - 15k Miles @ Lambo Newport Beach - Asking $590k (Edited)

Recently Sold:
03 Gated Coupe - Balloon White on Rosso - Unknown Miles @ Curated - Unknown Sale Price

Wow! I can't believe someone painted it from Ely Blue to Black. What a shame. That car was stunning in its original form. Actually seems like a good deal and has ceramics, which is rare for 2007.
Does seem a little too good to be true. They could have repainted the car after a major accident and left that out. The statement "The car is in very good usage order," leaves a lot of potential for problems that don't show up in their pictures.

Was just looking at the white car thinking "Well, you could always convert it back to stock.."

Then saw this:
PRICE IS FIRM DUE TO BEING MANUAL AND COLLECTOR'S ITEM !! NO TEST DRIVES ALLOWED !!
What joke of a dealership doesnt allow a qualified buyer to drive the car to make sure it drives properly? The dealership I just left told me they would allow me to drive the car all the way to my house just to make sure it will fit in my garage (low ceilings, narrow garage door), and these guys dont even allow a test drive. Funny.

Everybody in here is right on. When I was looking for my gallardo it seemed to always be the ones with body kits that had been crashed or treated poorly.

221 - 240 of 717 Posts