Lamborghini Talk banner
221 - 240 of 269 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The white one has been pretty heavily modded. I don’t think they had Diamond stitch interiors in 03. Additionally, Radio has been replaced. Body kit and rims as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
779 Posts
Nice review
Sweet!!!
Reminds me of the reason I bought my orange Murci roadster!!

FYI, love the spirited drive through the woods, but it makes me uneasy watching, with my luck I would take out a deer, a bear eating a deer, and then a flock of wild turkeys 😀

maybe the loud engine sound would warn the critters and scare them away?

·
Registered
73 Posts
The 2003 Murci sold for $405,000. On Bring a Trailer buyer pays 5K fee on top of the sale price. What a great win for Manual first generation Murcielagos.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Wow that's a big number. High tides raise ships so this auction result is a positive sign for owners of Manual Murci's

·
Registered
137 Posts
All the bystanders really enjoyed all that last minute bidding; sounded like a lot of them had popcorn and beer to enjoy the show. Just reading through the history on BAT was exciting.
Thanks to Roy for helping drive up prices…

·
Registered
118 Posts
The one at Curated is sold...he just leaves it there for web site traffic, plus if you call he can get your name and number to sell you one if he gets another one in.

I bid to $385K and then stopped...its pricey right now, but 5 years from now, it will be seen as a bargain

·
Registered
93 Posts
New Listings:
03 Gated Coupe - Blue Herra - 27k Miles @ Cats Exotics - Asking $275k
LP640 Gated Roadster - Grigio Avlon - 15k Miles @ Lambo Newport Beach - Asking $590k (Edited)

Recently Sold:
03 Gated Coupe - Balloon White on Rosso - Unknown Miles @ Curated - Unknown Sale Price

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #234 ·
New Listings:
03 Gated Coupe - Blue Herra - 27k Miles @ Cats Exotics - Asking $275k
LP640 Gated Roadster - Grigio Avlon - 15k Miles @ Lambo Newport Beach - Asking Unknown

Recently Sold:
03 Gated Coupe - Balloon White on Rosso - Unknown Miles @ Curated - Unknown Sale Price
The LP640 Roadster is $590k USD ask.

·
Registered
118 Posts
The LP640 Roadster is $590k USD ask.

I sold that Roadster to the last person that just now parted with it. He offered it back to me at $475K, I declined, appears he got LNB to pay up for it.
Was a nice car, I enjoyed it for the summer of 2019, aboput 2500 miles

·
@ChaseZimmerman
297 Posts

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
Wow! I can't believe someone painted it from Ely Blue to Black. What a shame. That car was stunning in its original form. Actually seems like a good deal and has ceramics, which is rare for 2007.
Does seem a little too good to be true. They could have repainted the car after a major accident and left that out. The statement "The car is in very good usage order," leaves a lot of potential for problems that don't show up in their pictures.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Was just looking at the white car thinking "Well, you could always convert it back to stock.."

Then saw this:
PRICE IS FIRM DUE TO BEING MANUAL AND COLLECTOR'S ITEM !! NO TEST DRIVES ALLOWED !!
What joke of a dealership doesnt allow a qualified buyer to drive the car to make sure it drives properly? The dealership I just left told me they would allow me to drive the car all the way to my house just to make sure it will fit in my garage (low ceilings, narrow garage door), and these guys dont even allow a test drive. Funny.

Everybody in here is right on. When I was looking for my gallardo it seemed to always be the ones with body kits that had been crashed or treated poorly.

221 - 240 of 269 Posts