Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car is RHD, done 1300 KMs from new. The left side seems to be sitting a tad higher. Is this due to the fact I drive mostly alone or its normal to be this way ?

How problematic is the hydraulic kit ? Its a nightmare to drive into my apartment without using the lift kit. I could get away without using the lift kit to get in, just have to spend about 10 mins by-passing 2 driveways.

How much are those 2 carbon splitters by the front bumper to be replaced ? They are showing some white markings now

Thanks,

PN

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Hi PN,

Welcome aboard!!!

A 3 part question!

1- the ride hieght can be checked and verified with the specs in the WSM. I looked in my early book and it lists the same ride hieght r to l (& I assume l to r..I have the US version specs)..:)

2- I would use the Fr. Lift as intended...from all input there seems to be no time difference for failure either being used or not.

3-the front lips can be easily repaired/touched up as neccesary when minor scraping occurs, which is fairly typical. Replacements also exist from a CF maker in the UK..I'll post the link when I refind it.

Happy Motoring!!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
frt. carbon lips on air dam.

As far as factory suppled no repl. for carbon fiber frt, lips on air dam.
For it to be right some small repaires can be done, short of that must
repl. air dam. The carbon pices are made as part of air dam to repl.
you would have to cut old ones out & fiberglass the new ones in
this sounds like a kit car repaire, wont be orig.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Itadmin,

Thanks for your link. Will definitely post feedback if I do use them.
On the picture that I have taken from their website, does the carbon surround for the rear lights holds a rear-view camera ? There is this little black thing on it.

One more Q, Anyone know who makes these seats on the GTRs ?

Thanks again,

PN

·
Registered
32 Posts
not pics of 6.0 or gtr. they are a GT.

Thos are pics of a GT. It is not a camra. Its a back up sensore, they beep
as you get close to somthing. the camra is mounted in the wing, you cant
see it in those pics. The seats are made by momo.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Front lift would not work now.

I tried using the lift kit again, it did not do anything whilst I pressed it. I know if the lift kit has a problem it flashes rapidly, but this is not the case.
When I pressed it, it doesnt lift nor gives me any flashes.
How do I check if it does have a problem or not ?

Cheers,

PN

·
Registered
335 Posts
OK I’ll try and take a shot at this one since nobody else is.

What do you mean by "kit"? Iif you mean the switch button on the dash the first thing I would try is see if fuse to the Koni lift system is not blown? Its fuse #10 if I remember in the front right hand side behind the passenger foot kick panel. Failing that, see if the switch itself is working. Get in around the back and pop out the wires and measure the resistance with the switch closed and open. It's a double pole double throw switch. Make sure to keep track of which wire is connected to which switch pole. Write them down.

Alternatively you can check the voltages on the pressure cut off valves in the right side compartment beside the engine (over the gas tank) This is a fairly simple process and is described at

http://www.lamboweb.com/Repairs_Section/Repairs_Repairing Koni_Lifting_System.htm

The fact that you are not getting a flashing light on the dash when you switch on the lift system suggests no power to the system.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Monahan,

Thanks for your suggestions. I will try that.
I actually had your web bookmarked prior joing LT :)
Nice website and a wealth of info.

Thanks,

PN

1 - 11 of 11 Posts