Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering an order for a new Huracan Evo in 2022. For those who have the extended warranty and maintenance pack, what kind of things have you still had to pay out of pocket for at the dealership for your Huracan?

I've had an R8 as my daily driver for the past 10 years. Extended warranty has come in handy saving over 44k in repairs throughout the years, but there have been a few things here and there that weren't covered. The Evo would be replacing it as a daily driver so there's a lot more potential for wear and tear than a typical weekender.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,674 Posts
If the extended warranty gives you peace of mind then it's worth the extra cost. I have the 3 year warranty on my EVO, and as a rule I never buy extended warranties, and that has been my approach for over 45 years and fortunately I have never regretted that decision. There is a member on the forum that had a lightly used 580-2 that was out of warranty and the engine had to be replaced. In his case Lamborghini/dealership replaced the engine even though it was out of warranty. Though, that clearly could have gone differently, and he could have gotten massively burned.........but he was a lucky guy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts