Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well probably dont remember me, but I hung around the old forum for a while, but then I dissapeared. Got busy with other things, mostly classes. But anyhow I'm working on my Lamborghinis again. What I have to show you here is a real treat, I hope they are accurate, The 6.0 has some bad reflections due to a bug that happened with a new program. However luckilyI have a better but that one was already colored so I through it in. The cars I am showing are only the ones that are so far textured. The Jota,SV, VT and Strosek were not made by me but my friend, however Ive spent as much time tuning his Diablos that I could have built them in the same time. I however built the Affolter and the 6.0. I have a bunch of other Diablos to show but right now its still to early to show since they dont have a texture right now.

NOTE : I plan to do more work to my friend's Diablos. I am going to tear off the front of the regualar VT, redo all the tailights on his diablos. And update the textures with higher quality ones. Also forgive the shinyness on parts that shouldnt hehe :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
more pictures right here, and 2 more :) Btw I hope this forum is the correct one to show this stuff, epseically since I want any feedback or suggestions :)

Also dont worry about the back of the 6.0, I know its mirrored ( thats my interior test car, used it to model the interior for the 99 diablos to 6.0

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Last one for the night hehe :)

The other Diablos I'm currently working on and planning are as followed

Lamborghini GT
Lamborghini GTR (yellow stock)
Lamborghini GTR ( Black with huge Lamborghini logo on hood)
Lamborghini GTR ( Reiter Style)
Lamborghini GT1 ( JLOC)
Lamborghini GT2
Lamborghini SV (99)
Lamborghini VT (99)
Lamborghini Roadster (99)
Lamborghini Roadster (pre 99) probalby end up modifying my friends
Lamborghini GT2 ( 98 listed on lambocars, but the museum list theres as 98 that he has as 2002)
And maybe some others :)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well Gallardo would sorry to say be to easy. I like a challenge, and well Its a great car and I like it :) but well its just been modeled too many times. There is like I think 3 or 4 prints that people can use to make that car out now. I liked the Lamborghini Diablo because everyone just followed the current prints that were out and didnt really think to check if they were right. Even I was blinded back then till I modeled my Diablo 6.0. I now realize that the Pre-99 Diablos are much different in the front than the 99-up model. And I dont mean the headlights ;)

·
Registered
101 Posts
What kind of 3D program is it made in?

3D Max, Rhino etc..?

The models are great, but the render could be much better. Is it ment to be in tv games or are your goal to have them photorealistic?

edit: hmmm... by the way... is this models rendered at all? Or is this just screenshoots in the 3D view?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh I'm no good with renders sorry, and no they could never be photorealistic , I just watn them to be accurate in shape. I use a freeware program called zmodeler, I have 3dmax but Ive just not had the time to learn it. So yes its just a screenshot from the program which is all you can do :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Just check out if you have export with .obj, .max, .lwo or .fbx

I think there is some filters who deal with import/export. Then you can import your models into 3DMax and render them there... When thats done, some work with the texture and materials + light are nessesary. Light is important.

Practice makes master, but after a while, your render will look like this, or better:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts