Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
That is a truly stunning car.

....... I cringed when the guy jumped in and started messing with it. Who is that guy? Why did he jump in and start the car if it isn't his?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,887 Posts
Absolutely incredible car!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Very beautiful but what really concerned me I thought the TheStradman was so hyper he was going to stroke out.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Dude was annoying as f*** I got it 3.3 million first one in US. No need to beat my head over it a dozen times.
I just kept skipping to the parts he was not visible, but yes, he is like fingernails on a chalkboard annoying. Cool car though. For me, going a million plus for a car, I'm thinking Pagani.

·
Registered
17' SV Roadster, Performante Spyder, 458 Spyder
103 Posts
Such a cool car. Anything Lambo is awesome. As for Stradman (James) he lives these cars and has built his channel and career in his excitement for them.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,096 Posts
Such a cool car. Anything Lambo is awesome. As for Stradman (James) he lives these cars and has built his channel and career in his excitement for them.
I get it but boy he looked like he was under the influence of either amphetamines or cocaine...............highly agitated is well an understatement.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,222 Posts
Insane car but I can't watch straddle man, the guy is annoying. Actually all automotive YT'bers are annoying and full of sh!t.

Btw, here's another Sian getting delivered in FL...

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Insane car but I can't watch straddle man, the guy is annoying. Actually all automotive YT'bers are annoying and full of sh!t.

Btw, here's another Sian getting delivered in FL...

Nice but he went safe with Black, doesn't rly show the Car off.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
I will wait to watch any video of the Sian when I dont have to listen to that idiot. As soon as I saw him open his mouth I shut it off. The DDE guys are just as bad. Cant watch anything from them. Why the hell do they pander to 8 year olds when they act like hyper active children? I guess thats where they get their clicks from and thats all its about but they annoy the sh&t out of me too.

·
Registered
Current: SVJ, Pista, Urus, G80 M3 | Previous: 610, 580, Performante, Aventador
1,222 Posts
Yah, it looks awful in matte black. The front of the car looks wide and long. It's an insane car but I don't know if it's pretty. I still prefer the Veneno.

·
Registered
302 Posts
The Cian looks exactly like my orange Murci :)

nice video. Nice to see that the Cian has a porta potty in the frunk.

also the exhaust sounds like it wants to hock up a Ferrari.

I’d like to see the Cian on a used car lot soon.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,887 Posts
It is funny that the Sian doesn't get a different key fob, for 3 mil you would think it would be a little different from the base model.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts