Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Vendor
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We are happy to announce that we have shipped another Hi Tech Exotic Kevlar clutch for a 1989 Countach 25th Anniversary model to Quebec, Canada.

Our customer wanted a clutch that lasts longer than an OEM since installation of a Countach clutch takes approximately 40-50 hours. He also wanted to get a Countach Kevlar clutch that doesn't chatter. He was concerned that Countach Kevlar clutches from our competitors chatters. I told him that we have sold close to 1,000 Lamborghini Kevlar clutches and our customers have put close to 10 million miles on our Lamborghini Kevlar clutches and we have never had any chattering.

I also told him that one of the reasons that our Countach Kevlar clutch doesn't chatter is that we set it up correctly, which is super important. Setting up a Countach Kevlar clutch correctly will create a full contact with the flywheel.

Another reason is that we use a very high quality Kevlar material that is also used in the aerospace industry. We don't use cheap Kevlar material.

I also told him that our Countach Kevlar clutch has a 30% lighter clutch pedal pressure. He didn't know exactly what I meant. But after he installed our Countach Kevlar clutch, he kept telling me that it drives so much better and the clutch pedal is so much smoother. He said that he is actually driving and enjoying the car more since it's easier to drive.

I will have him post his feedback here.

http://www.lamborghini-talk.com/vbforum/f141/hi-tech-exotic-kevlar-clutch-outstanding-17194/

You can read more about our Kevlar clutches here:

lamborghini | Hi Tech Exotic

Here are some pictures of our Countach Kevlar clutch. This Kevlar clutch kit fits 1986-1989 4V Countach. We also have a Kevlar clutch kit for 2V Countach.

·
Vendor
1,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
do you have a kevlar clutch for a 1997 diablo roadster?

price?
Hi Emilio,

Yes, we have a Kevlar clutch for a 1997 Diablo Roadster. I sent you a PM.

Thanks,
Sean

1 - 7 of 7 Posts