Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I added an incrediable piece of histroy to my stable today!!

After being at MILANO for four months....they went through it with a fine tooth comb...everthing WORKS!!!!!....Had it over 125 MPH today NO PROBLEM........17K miles....Triple Black..not a dent, knick or scratch......P_U_R_F_E_C_T interior

Take a look!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Damn it!!!!! now i want one more, a week ago i rode in one for the first time, now i MUST have one.

congrats, i'm leaving for Africa this week for a month when I get back I'm going shopping.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats on the new addition.Very nice indeed

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Roy that is outstanding. Now, which one are to taking on the Players Run? Is that garage being built in the background the new stable?? We need more pictures!!! Congratulations!!

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes orginal PAINT>>>>>>>>>>>>

The 6 car garage is the new stable addition to give me a total of 10 spots.................

I am taking the 6.0 SE on the players run

·
Registered
361 Posts
I never liked the C/T but after seeing that first photo I......... Well I still dont like the model but that is one fine looking car. C/T or not. I cant wait to see your roadster.

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Roadster has been delayed, because they have CHANGED THE pearl orange color code to a BRIGHTER pearl orange for the roadster to off set it from the coupe..............now looking at early June or so.....will for sure post the minute it arrives at BMC San Fran.......the 06 Gallardo spyder on order...........what a life NOT ENOUGH NIGHTS>>>>>TO MANY WOMEN.....AND NOT ENOUGH DYAS TO DRIVE THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
One more month and I get to see your collection in real life. I hope you'll get all your car back from Al by that time. Can't wait to see your awesome Countach.

·
Registered
104 Posts
LV Eric said:
Damn it!!!!! now i want one more, a week ago i rode in one for the first time, now i MUST have one.

congrats, i'm leaving for Africa this week for a month when I get back I'm going shopping.

That was yesterday. I didnt waste any time, I grabbed a red/tan 25th anniversary with about 300kms on it, its never been registered or driven. I'm going to keep it as a show car, now i need a "Driver". Thanks for the motovation.

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
LV Eric said:
That was yesterday. I didnt waste any time, I grabbed a red/tan 25th anniversary with about 300kms on it, its never been registered or driven. I'm going to keep it as a show car, now i need a "Driver". Thanks for the motovation.
Is that the one in Symbolic? Congrats!

·
Registered
258 Posts
WOW! Nice !!

Congrats!

Roy, you need an old fire house with your Lambos in the stalls !

I can just see the FPI TV commercial !

Customer discovers a fire protection need they can't resolve !
Fire bell rings ! A bunch of guys sliding down the fire poles to the
Lambos. The door goes up and the Lambos all scream out to solve
their customer's fire protection needs !

Yea Baby !

OK I better keep the day job !

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
i found one in italy,less than 2000 Kms (1400 miles) red/cream for 105000 euro

·
Premium Member
541 Posts
LV Eric said:
no private party, i just fell on to it,

how much is the one at symbolic? and milage? thanks
Boy, am I behind. Sorry, I just saw this message.

Symbolic's Countach has 1100 km. I think they are asking $119k for it. Also, I'm sure you have seen Platinum's Silver/silver Iacocca's car.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.