Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Different companies I think....LOC stands for Lamborghini Orange County (Vik's old dealership) while Quiksilver is based in England.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
Yes, LOC - Lamborghini Orange County (land of the perfect). I searched around and couldn't find that reference to carrying on the tradition, or anything related to LOC - pls send, just interested. I was incorrect, the LOC and the QS are different, but similar in the way its really just a straight-through with bends - not sure how much different that would make to sound, and would buy a LOC to see...

I would call/email Logan at Bullstuff, they are helpful and responsive.

here is the LOC system pic i found on internet.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
and this is what I run, QS exhaust with QS silencers, the best balance of sound and power. if you run QS exhaust (or LOC) with straight pipes between exhaust and headers, you are running straight pipes the whole way, and that is damn loud. I recorded a tunnel run if you are interested in hearing QS exhaust with QS silencers (shown in pic below).

·
Registered
372 Posts
and this is what I run, QS exhaust with QS silencers, the best balance of sound and power. if you run QS exhaust (or LOC) with straight pipes between exhaust and headers, you are running straight pipes the whole way, and that is damn loud. I recorded a tunnel run if you are interested in hearing QS exhaust with QS silencers (shown in pic below).

View attachment 291524
That's exactly what I have in all my Diablos. BEST mod EVER!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts