Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been reading about the radio/infotainment issues and thought how bad could it be.
So this morning got up, took the STO out in the rain to see how it performs and tried to fumble through some of the infotainment screens.
Said to myself will read the manual when I get home.
Pulled out the manual and on the Cover I see this, lol. You see the issue starts on the front cover. Spot the mistake?
I find it very funny that even the manual isn’t right.
Hood Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gadget

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
Istructions..............is about right.

·
Premium Member
1,939 Posts
I have been reading about the radio/infotainment issues and thought how bad could it be.
So this morning got up, took the STO out in the rain to see how it performs and tried to fumble through some of the infotainment screens.
Said to myself will read the manual when I get home.
Pulled out the manual and on the Cover I see this, lol. You see the issue starts on the front cover. Spot the mistake?
I find it very funny that even the manual isn’t right. View attachment 304369
You're going to be tempted to use that gun on the infotainment system. Might be best to lock it up for now until you sort your frustrations out.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
It appears the infotainment system is not the only thing they forgot to double check. That's hilarious.

·
Registered
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
313 Posts
Hopefully Lamborghini's build quality is better than their grasp of the English language. 🤭

·
Registered
209 Posts
You're going to be tempted to use that gun on the infotainment system. Might be best to lock it up for now until you sort your frustrations out.
I have noticed that I only use the infotainment screen to 'accept' whatever it is I'm being asked to accept.

And in that regard it's pretty reliable ! 😆

·
Registered
50 Posts
😌. All jokes aside, the misspellings are unacceptable. No way that should pass thru and make production. The past 1.5 years COVID has companies hiring just anybody....and the QC for 'most' companies have gone backwards. A lot places lowering standards, etc. Just hard to imagine no one caught the spelling mistakes....too lazy to go back and fix it. Shame.
But I still have hope that the '22 or '23 Evo I received will have a properly functioning/revised infotainment system ☺!

V.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,062 Posts
😂😂!! I knew that comment was coming....though I expected it from Lambo2018 first, lol.
I'll continue to think positively though...they may surprise us!

V.
I tend to agree with you V. It’s hard to believe by now the issues have not been worked out.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
😂😂!! I knew that comment was coming....though I expected it from Lambo2018 first, lol.
I'll continue to think positively though...they may surprise us!

V.
Update: the MY2022 is the same as MY2021 and I guarantee you that will be the case with the MY2023. My friend positive thinking only goes so far............it must be paired with positive/corrective action and to date I have not seen that forthcoming from Lamborghini. Lamborghini is still laboring under the misguided notion that all is right with the world.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.