Lamborghini Talk banner

Girls only: If a 21 year old guy (7/10) pulls up on a street with a bentley would you

• Get in; do your best to make sure he commits even if (sleep with him asap in 5 star hotel or mansion

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Get in; ask him to drive off where you agree to and TRY to impress to take the relationship further

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Get in just for a ride and if things progress then good or who cares I got my bentley ride

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Get in with him and strictly start analyzing whether he's money + everything else you want about him

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Only get in cause people with nicer cars are safer and money wasn't a factor (no boyfriend yet)

• Not get in no matter how nice or charming he his (stranger).

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I have a boyfriend/ spouse

• I don't have a boyfriend/ spouse

• Note:- can choose 1 from options 1-6 and 1 from options 7-8 and choose this to say you read it

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi guys so considering the recent viral golddigger videos I really wanted input from you guys so I'm new to this forum and just for the thrill of discussing and for the purpose of getting fun replies, so what do you think if you see a 21 year old driving this car and what do girls think about the guy driving a 260k Bentley Continental GTC mulliner like this one and what do you think about scoring with the girls if he's a university student on campus vs scoring with the girls off campus (i.e. girls on campus may feel safer so may react differently and throw themselves or ignore depending on your reply):

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
I have a personal friend who is 21 and drives a new Rolls Royce.
He is hard working and is making plenty, All the power too him.

What do I think ? Honestly....

Wish it was me at that age :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
When facepalm just isn't enough.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
15,832 Posts
Girls only? Good luck with that.

·
Registered
907 Posts
These fake pickup videos always annoy me. How often do YOU get into random strangers cars? Unless you hitchhike constantly, or are stranded somewhere, you wouldn't do it! So why expect a random woman on the street to do it? Not to mention women are more cautious, they're afraid to walk to their car in the dark, what do you think the average woman's response would be to "hey I just met you, get in my car"? Even if they do get in, do you think its because they're a golddigger, or because you're asking them to get into a car that's the value of most people's homes, a car they almost never see let alone ride in? Even if they are a golddigger, do you really think if the "good looking guy" pulled up in a Lexus IS250 there'd be a major difference in response?

These videos are made to satisfy the fantasies of dull men who day-dream how an exotic will make them more appealing. Yeah it'll make you more attractive to a certain audience, but if that's the main driver behind getting the car then you probably have bigger problems...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
These fake pickup videos always annoy me. How often do YOU get into random strangers cars? Unless you hitchhike constantly, or are stranded somewhere, you wouldn't do it! So why expect a random woman on the street to do it? Not to mention women are more cautious, they're afraid to walk to their car in the dark, what do you think the average woman's response would be to "hey I just met you, get in my car"? Even if they do get in, do you think its because they're a golddigger, or because you're asking them to get into a car that's the value of most people's homes, a car they almost never see let alone ride in? Even if they are a golddigger, do you really think if the "good looking guy" pulled up in a Lexus IS250 there'd be a major difference in response?

These videos are made to satisfy the fantasies of dull men who day-dream how an exotic will make them more appealing. Yeah it'll make you more attractive to a certain audience, but if that's the main driver behind getting the car then you probably have bigger problems...
Sorry, but I thought that at first. Then again if not, why are there are just so many of these videos that look pretty genuine and show the ratio to be like 90% + of girls so I'm starting to believe they're real, and btw just because a girl gets in the very nice car doesn't make her a gold digger like these videos portray them to be. Plus, there's nothing wrong with a girl wanting a nice rich guy to date who is more likely "safer" than some guy with a beat up car coming up to take her as in he could be: 1- a great guy BUT 2- a risk of being a drug dealer, murderer, joyrider in a stolen car, etc... and that's a high risk to a women while the cool car is way less likely to be driven by that sort of a person imho and since they're single, that doesn't make 'em bad people. Thus, these videos due to quantity and believability in performance makes you believe they're real, so thoughts?

·
Registered
907 Posts
Sorry, but I thought that at first. Then again if not, why are there are just so many of these videos that look pretty genuine and show the ratio to be like 90% + of girls so I'm starting to believe they're real... Thus, these videos due to quantity and believability in performance makes you believe they're real, so thoughts?
If you believe these videos are real then I know a Prince in Nigeria that really needs to send you some money - he just needs your bank account number and pin to transfer it.

These videos are created on Youtube channels that rely on high traffic volume to generate income. What's the easiest way to generate traffic? Sex-Appeal. Put a good looking girl in a low cut top as the thumbnail, and appeal to man's inferiority-complex with a fix-it-all and you've made Youtube gold. Keep your eye on the prize, money, everything is driven by money.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
I'm sorry Leadfoot, but I was modifying the post while you were replying so may you please take alook again at my previous post now that it's complete and provide your thoughts.
Thanx

·
Registered
777 Posts
Here is another thought....Leadfoot mentioned it in post #7.

Especially considering the Bentley, most women are just going to think it's a nice car....they won't realize how much nicer it is than the Described Lexus above, a BMW, Merc, etc. If anything, she will be less impressed with it, since Bentleys are not commonly known.

Call this sexist if you will, but there is a much lower percentage of car savvy women out there when compared to men.

It's been mentioned in other threads, if you want to use a car to get the attention of a typical woman, get a Mini, Smart, Beetle, or other cute car....or anything convertible. With the Bentley or any other exotic, you will attract the attention of men over women 10 to 1.....and not in a sexual way.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Here is another thought....Leadfoot mentioned it in post #7.

Especially considering the Bentley, most women are just going to think it's a nice car....they won't realize how much nicer it is than the Described Lexus above, a BMW, Merc, etc. If anything, she will be less impressed with it, since Bentleys are not commonly known.

Call this sexist if you will, but there is a much lower percentage of car savvy women out there when compared to men.

It's been mentioned in other threads, if you want to use a car to get the attention of a typical woman, get a Mini, Smart, Beetle, or other cute car....or anything convertible. With the Bentley or any other exotic, you will attract the attention of men over women 10 to 1.....and not in a sexual way.
Ok so I get the whole "brand isn't known" and "car nice threshold" where after a certain level, it doesn't matter, but if it's not known, why would men know Bentley any more than girls and why would they give me more attention if at all if girls won't. My third question is why would you recommend the cars you mentioned thereafter?
Thanx

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Why don't you rent one for a day and let us know how it went???
/end thread?
That's a valid point but the reason that's not possible is because I've never hit on a girl in my life & I don't even know how to talk to one due to me being religious and my poor social skills and I'm just too shy to pull up to a stranger cute girl with a car and even talk to her, let alone ask her out. Plus, I'm from Saudi Arabia (a completely different culture) and eventhough I do visit the US some summer years, I'm just way too shy, so I wanted your cultural perspective.

P.S. I'm not shy in anyway with men btw or over the phone with both genders

·
Registered
844 Posts
Interesting, interesting.... interesting. And yeah there are like 2 women on the forums, the statistical power for this poll to work would be around 90 women. (10 per poll option).
If you live in Saudi I'm sure there are plenty of rich people who could answer that question for you. From my own experience probably 30% of women openly recognize nice material things. By open I mean compliment it. I wear Gucci and other brands like that and very few women even know what it is, I've had more men compliment the clothing than women... I kid you not. Best thing I can say to get some women is drive a "decent" car, be well groomed, work out and make some gains and learn to talk to them.
No need for lambo for picking up women, except for very few cases.

EDIT: also age makes a difference, it depends how old you LOOK. Hit on younger women to increase your odds (keep it legal LOL).

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Interesting, interesting.... interesting. And yeah there are like 2 women on the forums, the statistical power for this poll to work would be around 90 women. (10 per poll option).
If you live in Saudi I'm sure there are plenty of rich people who could answer that question for you. From my own experience probably 30% of women openly recognize nice material things. By open I mean compliment it. I wear Gucci and other brands like that and very few women even know what it is, I've had more men compliment the clothing than women... I kid you not. Best thing I can say to get some women is drive a "decent" car, be well groomed, work out and make some gains and learn to talk to them.
No need for lambo for picking up women, except for very few cases.

EDIT: also age makes a difference, it depends how old you LOOK. Hit on younger women to increase your odds (keep it legal LOL).
No they can't & trust me, I don't wanna go through "the cultural differences" to explain why not here. Plus, even if they travel abroad, their responses would be different as most of them don't speak proper english and girls in the US won't trust 'em. I on the other hand can pass off as an american with my accent and my responses will be closer to yours but then there's my social awkwardness problem with girls, so only you guys can address this lol and thanks for your input, so if girls do all the shopping. How do guys know all the "brands" while they don't? :D

·
Registered
777 Posts
Ok so I get the whole "brand isn't known" and "car nice threshold" where after a certain level, it doesn't matter, but if it's not known, why would men know Bentley any more than girls and why would they give me more attention if at all if girls won't. My third question is why would you recommend the cars you mentioned thereafter?
Thanx
OK, being from a different country sheds some light on this. I'm not sure how different we are from other cultures, but in america guys talk about cars. Some women do.....but there percentage is very small. When guys talk about cars, we go into the most intricate details, that's why it's more likely that a guy will notice a Bentley over a Mercedes, where a woman will just know they are both nice cars.

The cars I mentioned are 'cute' its what a lot of women would like to drive (I understand I'm stereotyping, but you must admit I'm speaking for a large percentage) so when they like something, they notice it. Not many women are interested in buying a big $100K sedan, or a $100K exotic.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts