Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Aventador S / 600 LT Spyder / S63 AMG Cab
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here run a 21" front, 22" rear set up on their aventador?
Any model / year.
I am just after some independant confirmation from a current owner that their is no rubbing / problems with the differential and handling etc before ordering.
If ok, I do not think I will have the car lowered as the roads in the uk are not the best, and I have still had a few scrapes along country roads with the original ride height as it is.
I will get a proper geometry / alignment set up after fitment, I am just after some reassurance from a current owner before going ahead.
Tire Wheel Vehicle Hood Car

Am aiming for the above, but a silver with polished outer lip as below.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

Wheel Car Tire Vehicle Hood

The car currently on standard center locks as above...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Personally, if you plan on not lowering your car, I would go 20/21. The 21/22 will only look proper with it lowered a tad. I currently run 20/21 set up, but will soon get a 21/22 set up as well. The 21/22 without it being lowered, will look “lifted” IMO.
You can go to my IG @alldayclj to see how low my car is with no rubbing. You will however scrape at times depending on how steep driveways are. It’s just part of the game.

·
Registered
992 Posts
Tire size 355/25/22 does not exist. I have found only tires with measures: 335/25/22.
I prefer the stock setup which means the 20/21.

·
Registered
Aventador S / 600 LT Spyder / S63 AMG Cab
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the feedback, I am going to sort out the order next week, 3 piece brixton forged targa series with the floating spokes, 21 front, 22 rear. - Yes you have to comprimise with the very slightly thinner rear tire, shame it is about a 3 month wait - but that gives me time to wear out the crappy p zero's!
Will see what it looks like without lowering it, then go from there... My only concerns are the weight of them, but the car is fast enough to be fair.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts