Lamborghini Talk banner
721 - 740 of 784 Posts

·
Registered
552 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Unica app acting weird (as usual). My Urus Performante shows up in the app and says on order but when I tap on it nothing happens. All my other Lamborghinis on the app respond normally. Anyone else having this issue?

·
Registered
511 Posts
HP is the same, the Perf is slightly lighter, standard carbon, slightly wider, fixed springs and some other upgraded suspension components.
Than the Urus, the Urus S will be same width as the Performante i assume ?!

HP is the same, the Perf is slightly lighter, standard carbon, slightly wider, fixed springs and some other upgraded suspension components.
Steel springs instead of air-suspension, i wouldn't call that an upgrade.

Overall i am very disappointed that the Urus S has 99% the same front and rear design as the performante as well as the same power :cry:
To give the same car the name Performante just because of some carbon (and steel springs) seems inappropriate.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Than the Urus, the Urus S will be same width as the Performante i assume ?!

Steel springs instead of air-suspension, i wouldn't call that an upgrade.

Overall i am very disappointed that the Urus S has 99% the same front and rear design as the performante as well as the same power :cry:
To give the same car the name Performante just because of some carbon (and steel springs) seems inappropriate.
If all as you say, then hard not to agree - need to see the final specs, but performance doesn’t sound too different at all. The air suspension could be the better option for road driving as well & the Urus is hardly a track focussed car!

if you’re not a fan of the carbon bonnet or roof then seems little point in paying the extra cash for the Perf, but perhaps we’re missing something?

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
The S>Perf sounds similar to the S8>RS8. For me I wanted the carbon options like the carbon bonnet so it made sense to jump up to the Perf.

Btw, here's a clip of the Perf lapping at Nardo. According to the driver "the Performante is about 2sec quicker than the standard Urus at this track" which means nothing to 99% of U buyers but I think driving dynamics will be much sharper than the S.

721 - 740 of 784 Posts