41 - 60 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
The app won't allow screenshots I guess

·
Registered
2 Posts
I posted a different thread the other day about my graphite capsule on order (ordered July 21), but mine has looked like this for about three months now…SA says possible April/May delivery.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was told delaers should get info on the Urus Performante and hybrid by March. Has anyone put a deposit down on the Urus Perf?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I was told delaers should get info on the Urus Performante and hybrid by March. Has anyone put a deposit down on the Urus Perf?
I had mine for months now. Put it down when I put the next gen av down. It’s actually in the unica app now but doesn’t mention anything else. Didn’t design it yet or anything

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I had mine for months now. Put it down when I put the next gen av down. It’s actually in the unica app now but doesn’t mention anything else. Didn’t design it yet or anything
Ohhh, my dealer offered me a Urus Perf slot and I'm deciding if I should take it or not. I haven't kept up with Urus market so just wondering if it's worth buying?

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Ohhh, my dealer offered me a Urus Perf slot and I'm deciding if I should take it or not. I haven't kept up with Urus market so just wondering if it's worth buying?
I love my urus. I drove it all the time. One of the best suvs I ever had. If it didn’t say lambo I would still have it.
Market is still in high in demand. Hearing 19s and 20s still going for MSRp

·
Registered
9 Posts
I'll find out when I'm at the dealer this week when the 2023 Model Year starts, I assume that's when they're going to change over to the mid-cycle refresh. I might need to place an order now for the current generation then once the refresh comes out, update the spec.
So what' I'm gathering by reading all these statement is my order I just put in they finalized in late Dec. will more and likely be a 2023? Anyone else hear of any updates?

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
So what' I'm gathering by reading all these statement is my order I just put in they finalized in late Dec. will more and likely be a 2023? Anyone else hear of any updates?
If when you write your order is in you mean your allocation number was called it will probably be a 2022, my EVO allocation came up in December and believe Urus build delivery is fairly similar. If you mean you just put down a deposit and what you think your spec will be when your allocation number is called then good chance it will be a 2023. Anyone putting money down at the dealers I’ve dealt with are looking at 2023s.

·
Registered
280 Posts
i have, and i was told the same. (and that it won't be called performante but sport)

Reactions: Robbys3m3

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Supposedly the Urus refresh will get new LED headlights but they're not on this test mule. The fact it's not wearing the camo wrap means this is probably not the final version.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Supposedly the Urus refresh will get new LED headlights but they're not on this test mule. The fact it's not wearing the camo wrap means this is probably not the final version.
Agreed. Prob interior and engine / handling things they are working out. Lambo wouldn’t have it out like this

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I was told the MMI is getting an update as well. I believe they'll be a lot of changes to the refresh model, it's the volume seller and it needs to keep with competition and also entice current Urus owners to trade up.

Speaking of the Urus "sport" my dealer said they're only receiving 1-3 allocations for the first production year which seems quite low for the Urus but I did put a deposit down and I will be trading my Urus for one.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
I was told the MMI is getting an update as well. I believe they'll be a lot of changes to the refresh model, it's the volume seller and it needs to keep with competition and also entice current Urus owners to trade up.

Speaking of the Urus "sport" my dealer said they're only receiving 1-3 allocations for the first production year which seems quite low for the Urus but I did put a deposit down and I will be trading my Urus for one.
Interesting. I never asked mine how many. It already appeared in my unica app so I know something’s brewing right now. I’m trading mine in for sure. I absolutely love it. My biggest question is do I do white or black this time?! I have black now. I love and hate it. I’m ocd with keeping it clean and it’s rough

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Can't go wrong with a storm trooper spec and I believe we should get more info on the Urus sport soon because Aston Martin announced a new DBX coming out next month which will supposedly be the fastest production SUV. Lets see what Lambo has up their sleeves.

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Can't go wrong with a storm trooper spec and I believe we should get more info on the Urus sport soon because Aston Martin announced a new DBX coming out next month which will supposedly be the fastest production SUV. Lets see what Lambo has up their sleeves.
The DBX was to slow to compete. I wonder if the 12 cylinder is going in it. We’ll definitely see a HP jump but I don’t think more then 30 or so. Original. Rumors said 800 tho

41 - 60 of 82 Posts