Lamborghini Talk banner
401 - 420 of 841 Posts
Honestly nothing makes sense with this brand lately. The Sterrato teaser was bizarre and came out of nowhere. Now finally a week prior the official unveiling without much fanfare we get the first look at the refresh Urus. According to my dealer everything is at least 6 months delayed from the timelines that were provided to dealers beginning of this year.
They have development issues with the new models.Also problems with raw materials and parts.Aventador successor is with one year late, previous board was planned premier for earlier.Now again they push out the premier with a few months

Can’t wait for the full unveiling. My SA was also correct on the name. I like this name much better then calling it a “sport”. My biggest thing is seeing if they kept all the “luxury stuff” or stripped it. At least the time has finally come!

View attachment 317628
View attachment 317627
Clear differences between the current Urus and the Performante that I can see:
Wheels
Door Handles
Hood
Lower Front Facia
Decal on Rockers
Upper Rear Spoiler
Lower Rear Tailgate
Rear Quarter Panel
Seats
Door Cards

So pretty similar to the current Urus.
Does that invite say "657 HP"? Thats only a 16 HP bump.
Cool that they use the Performante name again. That power gain is a little though. Dissapointing that there is no new headlights. Guess we will get them with the hybrid?

That Tecnica style one must be regular facelift.

LOL, and this is a surprise?? Lamborghini NEVER EVER bumps versions by more than 10-20HP. All those expecting more were sorely misguided.
The Huracan Performante (and EVO) was at least 30HP more than the 610.

Assuming this isn't the facelift but a special version, they could have done more. Especially as it is more easy to add power with a turbo charged engine compared to the naturally aspirated ones.

401 - 420 of 841 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.