Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 40 of 82 Posts

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
We’ll this just happened. I went onto my unica app and I now have 2 urus on there. 1 - being the one I own and now another that says on order. So that’s my deposit that I have down. It’s the 2023. So it looks like the new one is starting up. Most I know I right. I will say it wasn’t there 2 weeks ago

·
Registered
436 Posts
We’ll this just happened. I went onto my unica app and I now have 2 urus on there. 1 - being the one I own and now another that says on order. So that’s my deposit that I have down. It’s the 2023. So it looks like the new one is starting up. Most I know I right. I will say it wasn’t there 2 weeks ago
Same here:)

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
Let us know what you dealer says, mine said they won’t start the new production until September
Curious what yours says. I drove Ny nuts with the next gen AV. Gonna give him some time lol. But this is good news at least. From the picture it’s exactly the same

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Curious what yours says. I drove Ny nuts with the next gen AV. Gonna give him some time lol. But this is good news at least. From the picture it’s exactly the same
With used 2019's selling pretty much at MSRP and the 2022's commanding $50k+ ADM, I'm sure the refresh 2023 will be in extreme demand when announced. With how much they're going for second hand, I wonder how much Lamborghini will bump up the MSRP? Hopefully my build below stays within a tight range for the refresh but with inflation pumping the past few years, I wouldn't be surprised to see it move up 7-10%.

I provided my 2022 build at $267k with was a bit lighter on options but had everything I really wanted Blue Cepheus paint ( I feel to separate my Urus from all the other, go with a unique color that I love), 23" wheels, Panoramic Roof, Style Pack in Gloss Black, Heated Perforated steering wheel in leather, Ventilation/massage seats, B&O. I decided against doing the carbon fiber interior as its expensive and the black anodized aluminum looks really good, also I didn't opt for any of the privacy or heated glass. The Urus is already pretty loud and once I add downpipes, I don't see the need to spend more on those options. Living in Arizona, I'll do ceramic window tint on all windows anyways. The one option that I think is excessive but the wife wanted it, Parking Assistance Package.

We really don't need the Urus as we have a Macan GTS and an incoming Raptor 37" for our family/daily use but if we can get an early 2023, it would be a fun car to own for 12-18 months at a likely low cost of ownership.

Thoughts?

Font Material property Number Parallel Screenshot

Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Automotive tire

Car Vehicle Window Automotive design Motor vehicle

Speedometer Vehicle Trip computer Motor vehicle Steering part

·
Premium Member
288 Posts
With used 2019's selling pretty much at MSRP and the 2022's commanding $50k+ ADM, I'm sure the refresh 2023 will be in extreme demand when announced. With how much they're going for second hand, I wonder how much Lamborghini will bump up the MSRP? Hopefully my build below stays within a tight range for the refresh but with inflation pumping the past few years, I wouldn't be surprised to see it move up 7-10%.

I provided my 2022 build at $267k with was a bit lighter on options but had everything I really wanted Blue Cepheus paint ( I feel to separate my Urus from all the other, go with a unique color that I love), 23" wheels, Panoramic Roof, Style Pack in Gloss Black, Heated Perforated steering wheel in leather, Ventilation/massage seats, B&O. I decided against doing the carbon fiber interior as its expensive and the black anodized aluminum looks really good, also I didn't opt for any of the privacy or heated glass. The Urus is already pretty loud and once I add downpipes, I don't see the need to spend more on those options. Living in Arizona, I'll do ceramic window tint on all windows anyways. The one option that I think is excessive but the wife wanted it, Parking Assistance Package.

We really don't need the Urus as we have a Macan GTS and an incoming Raptor 37" for our family/daily use but if we can get an early 2023, it would be a fun car to own for 12-18 months at a likely low cost of ownership.

Thoughts?

View attachment 305136

View attachment 305137

View attachment 305138

View attachment 305139

View attachment 305140
nice build! Regarding thecarbon interior I did the same. I currently have the Tera Asia with the blackanodized aluminum. It looks awesome. I did the privacy and heated. I do regret doing the privacy because it doesn’t match exactly how I want it. I would do the heat and noise again because it works great. Blocks out some road noises that I didn’t want. We’ll definitely see a small jump with the MSRP because of the upgrades and HP jump. It’s a given.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
How is one heated steering wheel twice the amount of heated seats? Some sort of new Italian math??

·
Registered
397 Posts
How is one heated steering wheel twice the amount of heated seats? Some sort of new Italian math??
I’m guessing you’re unfamiliar with Urus options?! It’s not 2x strictly speaking. The heated seats option is for the rears only. So in actuality, the heated AND perforated steering option is 2x the heated rear seats option.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
I’m guessing you’re unfamiliar with Urus options?! It’s not 2x strictly speaking. The heated seats option is for the rears only. So in actuality, the heated AND perforated steering option is 2x the heated rear seats option.
Not at all. So not new Italian math it’s that the front seats get lost in translation.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts
Based on what @kotykb posted it looks like front and back is the $631 and the heated steering wheel is double. Am I reading options list wrong?

·
Registered
397 Posts
Based on what @kotykb posted it looks like front and back is the $631 and the heated steering wheel is double. Am I reading options list wrong?
Yes, you’re still reading it wrong, or playing on my good nature.

Fronts are heated standard! Getting the rear option will make both “front and rears heated” hence the wording (but you’re only really paying for the rears). Heated-only steering option is $631. Heated AND perf leather is $1321. I don’t think I can explain it any more clearly.

Maybe you should visit your dealer. It’s in his best interest to explain it you, not mine. I’ll leave it at that.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts

Fronts are heated standard! Getting the rear option will make both “front and rears heated” hence the wording (but you’re only really paying for the rears). Heated-only steering option is $631. Heated AND perf leather is $1321. I don’t think I can explain it any more clearly.

Maybe you should visit your dealer. It’s in his best interest to explain it you, not mine. I’ll leave it at that.
Gotcha. Sorry for the aggravation. This is just very early dreaming for what would be my wife’s. She doesn’t like it so I’d have to find a way to force the issue if I move forward.

·
Premium Member
1,198 Posts

Thx for setting me straight on these. But actually, we are back to where I began. Front heated seats are standard. If you want rear it’s 631. If you want a heated steering it’s more than double that. So again, how is a steering wheel more than double the cost to heat seats? Some sort of Italian math?

·
Registered
15 Posts
I think we will all know a lot more after the first of the year. A facelift is coming to the Urus, but no one knows how soon. I would have to Think by 2023 latest.
I think it really needs one. Is it me or is it starting to look at bit boring right now?

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,980 Posts
I think it really needs one. Is it me or is it starting to look at bit boring right now?
In Blu Cepheus it could never look boring!

·
Registered
2 Posts
mind sharing a pic so I can show my dealer?

21 - 40 of 82 Posts