Lamborghini Talk banner
341 - 360 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Winkelman was in Germany last week at my dealer and said the name "Urus Sport" is not final .. they are thinking about naming it something else but don't know anything final yet o_O

German dealers will be test-driving it next week or so in italy.

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
131 Posts
Winkelman was in Germany last week at my dealer and said the name "Urus Sport" is not final .. they are thinking about naming it something else but don't know anything final yet o_O

German dealers will be test-driving it next week or so in italy.
I hope it's not "Sport". Ford Explorer Sport vs Lamborghini Urus Sport? No thanks.
Pretty sure I had a Huffy Sport at one point.

Superleggera
EVO
Performante
S
Jota
SV

But literally anything but SPORT please.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Neither has mine .. i only got the pricelists 2 weeks ago for both models. I am curious what 'dark package on alcantara' (which is only available together with ambient light package) means .. only the ordering guide can clarify.

·
Registered
450 Posts
No big rear wing, almost the current front design, real full size cage on the inside: That's just a prototype car based on the old/current version would be my guess ... but who knows.

·
Registered
450 Posts
still strange ..

it doesn't have the "Y-Shape" / "Tecnica Style" air intakes at the front lights like the picture of the black wrapped urus but it does have the new rear air-vents and the ones on the hood.
But no bigger rear wing ..

341 - 360 of 401 Posts