Lamborghini Talk banner
321 - 340 of 401 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
131 Posts
Carbon pieces save 5lbs, that's enough for the marketing dept lol.

In all seriousness, removing the active dampers does save weight and helps with handling but there's a ride quality penalty and most people buying a Urus want comfort, not stiff suspension which is why the sport might be a hard sell.
How has the Aston Martin DBX 707 and Porsche Cayenne Turbo GT been doing with sales?
The big power offroad version of SUV's have been killing it.

·
Registered
450 Posts
why the sport might be a hard sell.
i think there must be a reason why noone knows the horsepower of the sport yet .. they released the pricelist without those informations. My guess is, if nobody is preordering it, they might tune it a bit more and lure some people in with a bigger power-increase.

just a thought ..

but for me the biggest turn-off is the missing air-suspension. i am rly considering just ordering the regular face lift.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
I just contacted my dealer again to see if I have to do a new order form for the regular. To be honest , not having the air suspension will probably be a deal breaker. I don’t need a suv that my wife doesn’t even want to go in.

for me I want to take this out with my family and everyone being happy. It’s the best suv I ever owned and had one of my favorite interiors. If I was gonna track it different story

·
Registered
475 Posts
It will probably have some suspension (ie. magnetic shocks like Huracan and Aventador) just to get the ubiquitous strata/sport/corsa modes (firm/firmer/firmest). But won’t be anything like it has now, with the varied range of terrains.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I guess I’m in the minority I feel the Urus is way too cushy for what I use it for and am planning on getting the performante version to stiffen the suspension more!

·
Registered
527 Posts
im tired of speculating...just ready to know if im going to love this new mysterious sport version, or not. :)

Reactions: Vitveet

·
Registered
475 Posts
With all new details looks better than the current model,also better equipment, upgraded tech and very serious, aggressive performance(actualized gearbox)
I think it looks too fussy, like the Technic. Just adding flourishes for the sake of something new ( those rear wheel arch vent things for one). The slats on the new front grill just look like lazy design IMO.

What gearbox, Is it a DCT? I suppose they could put in a DCT now because they eliminated the driving modes like snow, sand, etc (which required a lockup torque converter).

·
Registered
597 Posts
Missing some details from the spyshots,they will be added later,when the production begins.The gearbox is actualized for better reaction,faster switching,but I was not heard changed.Still have different driving modes,but looks better with new "carbon look"

·
Registered
475 Posts
Missing some details from the spyshots,they will be added later,when the production begins.The gearbox is actualized for better reaction,faster switching,but I was not heard changed.Still have different driving modes,but looks better with new "carbon look"
Maybe something is lost in translation but you keep saying “actualized”. That has no meaning other than “to make real”. So you’re “actually” saying just a software remap transmission.

·
Registered
597 Posts
I mean that the gearbox will be faster,as upgrade, modernization,new settings....I don't believe that new DCT gearbox will fit into the same chassis,it's not so easy....The project is for less weight with better extreme performance (It's called SUPERLEGGERA).But most significant components under the body are the same

·
Registered
475 Posts
I mean that the gearbox will be faster,as upgrade, modernization,new settings....I don't believe that new DCT gearbox will fit into the same chassis,it's not so easy....The project is for less weight with better extreme performance (It's called SUPERLEGGERA).But most significant components under the body are the same
Pretty sure it’s just a new software. What else has changed to make you also say “upgraded” and “modernization”. I think you’re overstating the changes, as I don’t think any internals have changed.

·
Registered
597 Posts
You have new options and package for the interior/exterior, upgraded infotainment system.As product is superior in any aspect than the current model- materials, design.Other things here in the forum are only speculations and nothing with the reality.My advice for other members is,if they make deposit for new Urus,to be only for this model at the moment.I see it as more valuable option until hybrid version hits the market,maybe after 2 years.But if someone doesn't want to spend extra money and try to find other reason(something negative), that's other thing.Makes no sense going in opposite

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
You have new options and package for the interior/exterior, upgraded infotainment system.As product is superior in any aspect than the current model- materials, design.Other things here in the forum are only speculations and nothing with the reality.My advice for other members is,if they make deposit for new Urus,to be only for this model at the moment.I see it as more valuable option until hybrid version hits the market,maybe after 2 years.But if someone doesn't want to spend extra money and try to find other reason(something negative), that's other thing.Makes no sense going in opposite
Which one are you saying ? The sport ?

321 - 340 of 401 Posts