Lamborghini Talk banner
301 - 320 of 401 Posts

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
There’s no way I’m giving up the comfort features for measly 20hp. If they start shedding things like suspension modes, soft close doors, straps for door pulls, etc. to save some weight that’s just dumb. At the end of the day, it’s still a multi-passenger, grocery getter SUV.
Yup I completely agree. If it’s that stripped down, I’m changing it to the face lifted instead. I don’t mind a few sportier things but not that stripped down

·
Registered
450 Posts
My Dealer told me he has the pricelists already, but it doesn't say what comes as standard / included equipment and what doesn't.

The pricelist is for "Urus Facelift" and "Urus Facelift Sport" .. the Urus Performante supposedly seems to be soemthing else for the end run before going hybrid.

Up to this point i got so many different statements from different dealers, it's hard to know what to believe.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
My Dealer told me he has the pricelists already, but it doesn't say what comes as standard / included equipment and what doesn't.

The pricelist is for "Urus Facelift" and "Urus Facelift Sport" .. the Urus Performante supposedly seems to be soemthing else for the end run before going hybrid.

Up to this point i got so many different statements from different dealers, it's hard to know what to believe.
So potentially 3 models? This is getting annoying with so many rumors. The next av has less rumors lol.

I did reach out to my SA the other night , and he told
Me I can switch to the regular if I don’t want the sport. I think it’s going to be the standard and sport. The perfomonte is what they put on my deposit form last year. I think it was just a name filler. I think we’ll have most details next month

·
Registered
166 Posts
Based on this rumor of 3 new upcoming Urus models I think it could mean a lineup with a regular model (normal facelift with near same power, comparable to H EVO), S model (more power/sporty look but not full racecar, comparable to H Tecnica), and RS model (like the Urus STX racecar concept, comparable to H STO/ST EVO 2) like Audi usually does it. It wouldn't surprise me if the Urus starts getting lots of variants, it only had 1 so far to be fair. If previous rumors are true the S and RS could be the same "Performante/Sport" model.

Reactions: Leon

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
Based on this rumor of 3 new upcoming Urus models I think it could mean a lineup with a regular model (normal facelift with near same power, comparable to H EVO), S model (more power/sporty look but not full racecar, comparable to H Tecnica), and RS model (like the Urus STX racecar concept, comparable to H STO/ST EVO 2) like Audi usually does it. It wouldn't surprise me if the Urus starts getting lots of variants, it only had 1 so far to be fair. If previous rumors are true the S and RS could be the same "Performante/Sport" model.
to me an S model would be great. Alittle more sporty but keeps it luxury ( daily driver ) attributes.
The RS may be alittle to much race car for a SSUV. Then again, it could be amazing. Can’t wait for quail to come already

·
Registered
91 Posts
I'm still sticking to my theory that we will see the Urus facelift and Urus STX race car at Quail. An alternative is a different trim version of the facelift, aka the Performante taking that STX spot.

Then Sterrato in December.

Urus Ibrido has to be next year. Remember that Lamborghini is finishing up this year with pure internal combustion vehicles. Moving forward they will only release hybrids, with some exception for when it comes to track specials and one-offs.

·
Registered
450 Posts
The 2 new models are called

• Urus Facelift
  • Urus Facelift Sport

Sport Version included features over the regular Facelift:

• Front & Rear bumpers in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Bonnet air vents in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Rear spoiler lip in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Wheel arches in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Upper spoiler in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Rims Helianthus 22" Silver (instead of Rims Alcione 21" shiny silver)
  • Small Interior Carbon Package - Shiny
  • New Q-citura Special Trim
  • NO adaptive air suspension (you can't order ANIMA Off-Road Package)
  • and some more things i didn't write down ..

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
The 2 new models are called

• Urus Facelift
  • Urus Facelift Sport

Sport Version included features over the regular Facelift:

• Front & Rear bumpers in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Bonnet air vents in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Rear spoiler lip in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Wheel arches in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Upper spoiler in carbon fiber - Shiny
  • Rims Helianthus 22" Silver (instead of Rims Alcione 21" shiny silver)
  • Small Interior Carbon Package - Shiny
  • New Q-citura Special Trim
  • NO adaptive air suspension (you can't order ANIMA Off-Road Package)
  • and some more things i didn't write down ..
Pretty much confirms what I heard regarding the Sport, did you hear anything about the 20HP power increase?

I’ve got the price list for the facelift, and there’s nothing on it that would indicate any real technical change over the previous model. My SA actively steered me away from the Sport for a number of reasons.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Pretty much confirms what I heard regarding the Sport, did you hear anything about the 20HP power increase?
No, the (internal) pricelist is without those informations :-(

I think the included stuff of the Sport is like worth around 15k ... so you pay 8k (EURO) for the HP bump and bigger rear wing ... but at the cost of not having the airsuspension.

I am not really sure if the Sport version is worth the money ... i guess it depends on how big the HP bump is, if it is below 40hp, i would say no.

·
Premium Member
529 Posts
No, the (internal) pricelist is without those informations :-(

I think the included stuff of the Sport is like worth around 15k ... so you pay 8k (EURO) for the HP bump and bigger rear wing ... but at the cost of not having the airsuspension.

I am not really sure if the Sport version is worth the money ... i guess it depends on how big the HP bump is, if it is below 40hp, i would say no.
completely agree with you. If the sport had air suspension I wouldn’t double think it. Not having it may be a deal breaker. I’m going to wait to the unveil and then make the choice. Hoping I still keep my place in line and it doesn’t set me back.

again the sport could blow us a way

·
Registered
450 Posts
i think lambo produces the sport cheaper than the regular facelift, because they don't put in the air-suspension ... but they throw in some carbon, do a little ECU tune and charge a 30k premium. genius :LOL:

·
Registered
2022 Blu Cepheus Urus
131 Posts

I’ve got the price list for the facelift, and there’s nothing on it that would indicate any real technical change over the previous model. My SA actively steered me away from the Sport for a number of reasons.
What were the reasons your SA steered you away? I have deposits down for both Facelift and Facelift Sport.

·
Registered
523 Posts
My dealer still has Urus sport allocations and what I was told was the average Urus owner isn't willing to pay for a light weight performance variant. Most owners are interested in a comfy SUV.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Aside from hp bump, how much harder-core do people want?? I don’t get it.
My dealer still has Urus sport allocations and what I was told was the average Urus owner is willing to pay for a light weight performance variant. Most owners are interested in a comfy SUV.
LOL. Lightweight SUV is an oxymoron. Current weight is >4800lbs. How much are you expecting to shave off?!

·
Registered
523 Posts
Aside from hp bump, how much harder-core do people want?? I don’t get it.

Lightweight SUV is an oxymoron. Current weight is >4800lbs. How much are you expecting to shave off?!
Carbon pieces save 5lbs, that's enough for the marketing dept lol.

In all seriousness, removing the active dampers does save weight and helps with handling but there's a ride quality penalty and most people buying a Urus want comfort, not stiff suspension which is why the sport might be a hard sell.

301 - 320 of 401 Posts