Lamborghini Talk banner

2023 Spyder

4K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  Russk 
#1 ·
I have had a deposit down for a couple months with my local dealer waiting for an allocation for an evo spyder. My dealers thinks I will be getting my allocation next month. My question is should I wait 2 or 3 more months for a 23 allocation? I was told there is going to be a facelift for the 23s. Can anyone verify that? Will the facelift be for both the spyder and coupes? Thanks in advance for the info!

#3 ·
More than likely there will be an updated EVO on or before 2023, however it might not be a spyder. If it were me I’d grab what I can now rather than wait. Too many unknowns.

#9 ·
There is no new EVO refresh coming. The Técnica is coming But dealers will not be handing out those allocations instead of EVO. They will go to VIP clients first and then those with relationship and then if any are left to regular buyers.

If your dealer is offering you a spyder for a June build, my advice is to take it.

#14 ·
Lol, you would think, but in today's world nothing makes sense.

Reactions: LHP
#16 ·
No one knows for sure, but it really doesn’t make a lot of sense to refresh at the end of production.

#17 ·
There would be no need for a significant refresh. Tecnica will likely come with minor changes only? Parts bin special edition like the Ultimae.
Rumors are something between STO and AWD in price, maybe RWD only like the STO though?
My SA says they don’t have confirmation from Lamborghini but plan offer it to anyone currently in line for a Huracan if it becomes available before their order is locked.
They said it is not expected to be a limited edition like the STO? But it’s all rumors and hearsay right now.

#23 ·
Someone said that would give them room for the electric motors. So maybe it’s going to be RWD only.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.