Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had a deposit down for a couple months with my local dealer waiting for an allocation for an evo spyder. My dealers thinks I will be getting my allocation next month. My question is should I wait 2 or 3 more months for a 23 allocation? I was told there is going to be a facelift for the 23s. Can anyone verify that? Will the facelift be for both the spyder and coupes? Thanks in advance for the info!

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
You're likely to get answers all over the place on here. I'd ask your dealer and have him get the exact information you need and verify it before you decide. After all you are buying a car from him.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
18,921 Posts
More than likely there will be an updated EVO on or before 2023, however it might not be a spyder. If it were me I’d grab what I can now rather than wait. Too many unknowns.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
I have absolutely not heard of any facelift for the EVO and I am in constant communication with my SA but be careful about waiting for a 2023 because the GPF may rear its ugly head.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
18,921 Posts
I think the OP must be referring to Variants.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
I think the OP must be referring to Variants.
Well, that probably is not going to be delivered late 2023 or later (MY2024??), and the GPF question will also still be relevant.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Premium Member
18,921 Posts
Well that is probably will not going to be delivered late 2023 or later (MY2024??), and the GPF question will also still be relevant.
My dealer still insists that the last year of the H is 2023 and 2024 will be the replacement. And for some reason he said that he believes they will stop production mid year 2023 for the H

Reactions: LHP

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
My dealer still insists that the last year of the H is 2023 and 2024 will be the replacement. And for some reason he said that he believes they will stop production mid year 2023 for the H
That might be great news for those of us waiting for another round of STO allocations

·
Administrator
3,708 Posts
There is no new EVO refresh coming. The Técnica is coming But dealers will not be handing out those allocations instead of EVO. They will go to VIP clients first and then those with relationship and then if any are left to regular buyers.

If your dealer is offering you a spyder for a June build, my advice is to take it.

Reactions: kotykb

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Like I said answers all over the place. If you're spending close to 300K you should be able to get real answers from the horse's mouth OP. Work it.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
There is no new EVO refresh coming. The Técnica is coming But dealers will not be handing out those allocations instead of EVO. They will go to VIP clients first and then those with relationship and then if any are left to regular buyers.

If your dealer is offering you a spyder for a June build, my advice is to take it.
what is the rumor for the tecnica? No spyder variant? I’m thinking of trying for that instead given that I can’t get an STO allocation (still trying lol)

·
Administrator
3,708 Posts
The market Intro cars will be delivered August/September with customer cars arriving shortly after.

As far as a spyder, I haven’t heard anything, but doesn’t seem like there is a lot of time after to come out.

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
The market Intro cars will be delivered August/September with customer cars arriving shortly after.

As far as a spyder, I haven’t heard anything, but doesn’t seem like there is a lot of time after to come out.
Maybe it’s time for me to inquire on this car instead 😅

·
Premium Member
18,921 Posts
Like I said answers all over the place. If you're spending close to 300K you should be able to get real answers from the horse's mouth OP. Work it.
Lol, you would think, but in today's world nothing makes sense.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
My dealer said they will be doing a refresh on the 23 coupes, which will be a less aggressive STO. He said they will not change the spyder. I am curious as to what other people know or are hearing...

·
Premium Member
18,921 Posts
My dealer said they will be doing a refresh on the 23 coupes, which will be a less aggressive STO. He said they will not change the spyder. I am curious as to what other people know or are hearing...
No one knows for sure, but it really doesn’t make a lot of sense to refresh at the end of production.

·
Registered
102 Posts
There would be no need for a significant refresh. Tecnica will likely come with minor changes only? Parts bin special edition like the Ultimae.
Rumors are something between STO and AWD in price, maybe RWD only like the STO though?
My SA says they don’t have confirmation from Lamborghini but plan offer it to anyone currently in line for a Huracan if it becomes available before their order is locked.
They said it is not expected to be a limited edition like the STO? But it’s all rumors and hearsay right now.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Like others have said, if you can get an allocation, move ahead with it as there are a lot of unknowns.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Take it brother ...lots of unknowns.
Remember your car has value right now you could always sell it if this crazy
world continues .

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
10,970 Posts
@kotykb and @2006m5 are giving bad advice I would definitely not move forward with a 2022 :rolleyes: .......................but out of the goodness of my heart I will take that allocation off your hands! No thanks are necessary. 😇

Reactions: 2006m5 and kotykb
1 - 20 of 23 Posts