Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Getting ready to trade my 18 H rwd spyder for a new 2022 Urus . Any suggestions on how to spec it , btw it will be my D.D. Thanks in adv ..

·
Registered
397 Posts
If you haven’t already got a build slot, I doubt you’ll get a ‘22. Last I heard all sold out for MY22. Currently 12-18 month wait times.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you haven’t already got a build slot, I doubt you’ll get a ‘22. Last I heard all sold out for MY22. Currently 12-18 month wait times.
Hope you wrong LOL....Going to talk S.A. next week , i will let the forum know whats the situation

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered a 2022 but wanted to make a change and dealer said it’s locked for scheduling so I can’t? Anyone know if there’s any way they can adjust this? Not a huge deal but curious.

·
Premium Member
272 Posts
Normally once it’s locked you can’t make any changes. If they do allow you might either Eloise your allocation or a significant delay

·
Registered
191 Posts
The updates are small, not worth waiting for IMO. Get one as soon as you can and place an order for the next version when the time comes.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The updates are small, not worth waiting for IMO. Get one as soon as you can and place an order for the next version when the time comes.
Guys (Urus owner) Anyone knows on how is the Urus maintenance compared to the Huracan ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts