Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys - my build locks in 2 weeks and I'm looking to maximize resale value on color and options but also add any nice to haves before it becomes final. Anyone want to spec it for me and provide me the build code? Or just outline what is the must haves for resale and what owners have found which options are worth it and which ones aren't. Thanks in advance gang!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Off the top of my head...
Black or White (storm trooper spec)
B&O
23 wheels (market dependant because some prefer smaller wheels so they can swap out the tires for winter tires)
Q-citura & full electric seats
Leather seats over alcantara
Panorama roof
Perforated steering wheel

·
Registered
460 Posts
OMG, is this a joke?? You’re spending upwards of $300k and worrying about resale?! On the other hand, it is great to hear you want to spec it for the next owner. If that’s truly the case, I suggest you just let your dealer spec it for you, he’ll know better than anyone here what sells best in the used market.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
OMG, is this a joke?? You’re spending upwards of $300k and worrying about resale?! On the other hand, it is great to hear you want to spec it for the next owner. If that’s truly the case, I suggest you just let your dealer spec it for you, he’ll know better than anyone here what sells best in the used market.
Great point! I was a bit worried about my spec because of the lack of love on this forum for a Huracan that is grey with comfort seats. He told me the spec is perfect for resale and to stop listening to people online!! Haha!!!

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
No way, never let a dealer spec a car for you. They'll add options you don't need and have zero resale value.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Sounds to me like a "potential" investment in a COVID inspired market. :giggle:

·
Registered
225 Posts
I get the fact that you don’t want to set yourself up for failure so to speak. At the end of the day, unless you spec something truly tacky, you are going to be fine. Lambo has a following that loves the “look at me” experience and also a group that prefers more subtlety. So the good news is that whatever you choose for your spec, will have a strong buyers group!

Go minimal on alcantara. It’s not your friend in a vehicle that will see more use than it’s 2 seater siblings. It just won’t hold up well long term in most cases. Nor is it really the expensive premium material it’s perceived to be. Get the best stereo system. On down the road the exterior can be wrapped. Whereas people rarely customize and swap out interiors. Carbon bits are cool, but for the $$, other options have more appeal at resale.

At the end of the day, choose what YOU love and you won’t regret it. That’s really the only way to own a Lambo.

·
Premium Member
445 Posts
I say this to everyone who ask what to get. If you can afford it , and you are thinking about it get it ! I made 1 mistake that I regret and it’s not getting the rear sunshades. Otherwise I got every option. The SA told me no need for lower leather but I I love it. The truck is a beast but the same time pretty luxurious inside. Way more luxury then the GLE ( wife’s car ). Might not be a ghost in luxury but the ghost also can’t take turns like a urus.

I have a deposit down for a 23 or 24 depending on what refresh comes out or Variant. The only thing I’m constantly told hurts resale is the 4 seater vs 5. I’m thankful I did 5 because several times I crammed in 3 ppl in the back. Ended up wth a sport platinum Escalade as well for the extra room space

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.