Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Rosso Leto Manual Gallardo
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, this topic has not been discussed already in the existing threads. I just placed a deposit for an RWD Evo Spyder today. It appears that when the Lifestyle/Driver Packages are selected, Sports Seats cannot be added. Similar constraints apply to other options (when the Lifestyle/Driver Packages are selected), like Sensonum Sound. I was experiencing those same constraints when playing with the configurator during this last week and I was hoping they would not be present at the dealership's system.

Any advice from someone that placed an order for a Spyder (I believe those constraints were not present when I tried to configure a coupe) with the Sports Seats, would be greatly appreciated: was a manual adjustment needed on the dealership's system, after configuration/pricing generation?

Another question (I saw that topic discussed in the existing threads already): the SA claims that adjustments can be made to the build, up until the vehicle is in production (factory slot assigned, etc.). Is that the case based on your experience, or does the build freeze the moment it is submitted to the dealership's system?

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Another question (I saw that topic discussed in the existing threads already): the SA claims that adjustments can be made to the build, up until the vehicle is in production (factory slot assigned, etc.). Is that the case based on your experience, or does the build freeze the moment it is submitted to the dealership's system?
I was told by my SA once the order is submitted changes cannot be made BUT that appears to be incorrect. There is at least one member that submitted his order and made several changes. So, it’s clear to me that the order CAN be changed but some SAs either are not being entirely honest or just don’t know that changes can be made after order is submitted.

Reactions: slowhorse

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Lifestyle and drivers pack should be possible with sport seats via dealers system. I can confirm that you can make changes until they start the actual build of the car.
That was also my experience with my 2021 SPYDER. I changed several things long after the order was accepted. I also got the the Lifestyle/Driver pack with sport seats. Not sure if things have changed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hopefully, this topic has not been discussed already in the existing threads. I just placed a deposit for an RWD Evo Spyder today. It appears that when the Lifestyle/Driver Packages are selected, Sports Seats cannot be added. Similar constraints apply to other options (when the Lifestyle/Driver Packages are selected), like Sensonum Sound. I was experiencing those same constraints when playing with the configurator during this last week and I was hoping they would not be present at the dealership's system.

Any advice from someone that placed an order for a Spyder (I believe those constraints were not present when I tried to configure a coupe) with the Sports Seats, would be greatly appreciated: was a manual adjustment needed on the dealership's system, after configuration/pricing generation?

The Sport Seats are not available anymore according to my dealer, supply problem

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
^^That was the last I heard but, if you can change the order after submission, you may be able to still get the Sport Seats before the order is actually filled.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
@slowhorse I believe what you are referring to is what you are capable of doing online via Lambo Configurator. If that is correct, I had the same issues as you are having for about a month. I even tried playing with different computers and smart phones and still had issues. Make sure the market setting is for your country. I did find that certain countries allow certain configurations whereas others don’t. It won’t automatically come up to the United States every time. For some reason, Japan showed up a lot for me. I wish I could tell you how I fixed the configurator but I really have no idea.

·
Registered
196 Posts

It's just a glitch in the car configurator. If you add sport seats and allow it to remove the driver/lifestyle pack and then re-add the packs on the subsequent screen, it works. I walked through this with my SA the other day.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you for chiming in guys! @Rcasa20 @TheLoLo definitely a glitch, I will ask the SA to manually update the build through their system. I have tried all possible sequences of removing/adding options, and I can add the sports seats but the moment I go back to add the lifestyle+driver packages (or lifestyle alone) again, the seats revert back to comfort seats (without even a warning about the change on the seats' option!). I have also tried with clean slate browser sessions (no cookies/incognito-mode), but the constraints remain. (I believe we also tried with my SA to first remove and then add back those options..)

Another related option is that PQ0 "Q-citura on Basic Interior" option, which I'm forced to keep if going with the Lifestyle (+Driver) package. In any case, let's see what adjustments the dealership can do, manually, in their system.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Thank you for chiming in guys! @Rcasa20 @TheLoLo definitely a glitch, I will ask the SA to manually update the build through their system. I have tried all possible sequences of removing/adding options, and I can add the sports seats but the moment I go back to add the lifestyle+driver packages (or lifestyle alone) again, the seats revert back to comfort seats (without even a warning about the change on the seats' option!). I have also tried with clean slate browser sessions (no cookies/incognito-mode), but the constraints remain. (I believe we also tried with my SA to first remove and then add back those options..)

Another related option is that PQ0 "Q-citura on Basic Interior" option, which I'm forced to keep if going with the Lifestyle (+Driver) package. In any case, let's see what adjustments the dealership can do, manually, in their system.
I can imagine how frustrating this must be. Lamborghini really needs to get a handle on things. The dealers configurator was the only way I was able to configure my spec.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
OP, are you sure that the Sports Seats are not still on product restriction? Has your SA given you the green light on the Sport Seats option?

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts

Exact same thing was happening to me with the q-citura too. Just keep playing around. It will unlock eventually.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
OP, are you sure that the Sports Seats are not still on product restriction? Has your SA given you the green light on the Sport Seats option?
I am waiting for his response. In any case, the constraints with the Seats, Audio, Q-citura in the configurator (for Spyders) seem like glitches, and not some type of backend system update from Lamborghini due to shortage.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
Bill, if your order is not submitted until a few months down the road that could make whatever they say about Sports Seat availability at this point moot.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Bill, if your order is not submitted until a few months down the road that could make whatever they say about Sports Seat availability at this point moot.
Indeed, I am just hoping to have the ideal build in the system and when the time comes, and if there is still an issue/shortage at that point, I am expecting the dealership to contact me and give me the option to switch to comfort or race seats (I guess that is also the experience other members had, based on what I read in other threads).

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
DON'T switch to Race Seats unless they give you the EVO free if you take them. :giggle:

• Haha

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,672 Posts
The Sport Seats compliment the EVO quite well but allocations being so hard to come by, I would have been okay with the Comfort Seats.........though, the Race Seats NO WAY. The Race Seats are more than a tad uncomfortable.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Indeed, I am just hoping to have the ideal build in the system and when the time comes, and if there is still an issue/shortage at that point, I am expecting the dealership to contact me and give me the option to switch to comfort or race seats (I guess that is also the experience other members had, based on what I read in other threads).
MY SA also mentioned, as others have, there is an option to simply wait another month to see if they come off restriction down the road.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.