Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
If the 3RS and 2RS eventually bored me I doubt the GT3 would be any more interesting.

Reactions: RoyalPink

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
Good stuff, thanks for sharing!

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
Still has no sex appeal I can’t stand Porsche lol
I think they are the best they can look without some major overhaul. The design has changed so very little over the years, however performance had done well. Having said all that I think it would be a fun second car for a daily, but after owning both I would have a hard time going back.

·
Registered
282 Posts
I think they are the best they can look without some major overhaul. The design has changed so very little over the years, however performance had done well. Having said all that I think it would be a fun second car for a daily, but after owning both I would have a hard time going back.
I could maybe justify it as a second car but Porsche price tag is now the price of a Urus or something that to me is just better for a second car .
the 911 Gt3 is upright like 250+k now it’s normally a 155-165k car . Market makes it not so good

·
Premium Member
21,066 Posts
I could maybe justify it as a second car but Porsche price tag is now the price of a Urus or something that to me is just better for a second car .
the 911 Gt3 is upright like 250+k now it’s normally a 155-165k car . Market makes it not so good
Yes! I looked at some of the current pricing for new models and it is crazy. I have no problem paying the big bucks for a lambo, but Porsche won't get it from me.

Reactions: azzurri

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I wouldn't buy a Porsche GT3 or any of their GT cars even if they were selling at or below MSRP.

Reactions: M7wizkid

·
Registered
SL #7007
1,021 Posts
I under estimated the black series. Can’t believe it pulled the fastest lap time!

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did anybody notice how well the m4 did
Ok ok ok
Self promotion for my daily
I was impressed with the Mercedes as that car has gotten better over the years.
The Porsche is so good at what it does that it’s boring. The same basic shape for so many years. Hey, it works. It’s the success story that plays to its fans. In the end, Porsche has made and succeeded at what they do.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
I cannot separate the Porsche brand from the greedy Porsche dealership, and the latter has irrevocably tainted the former.

Reactions: azzurri and 54Greg

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yes! I looked at some of the current pricing for new models and it is crazy. I have no problem paying the big bucks for a lambo, but Porsche won't get it from me.
I’ve never been at a place and a Porsche drove by and people broke necks and kids yelled out Porsche .. but what I have seen is a Lamborghini coming in breaking necks and kids yelling Lamborghini out to there parents cause it’s a dream come true lol. Porsche has no place with that price tag.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Did anybody notice how well the m4 did
Ok ok ok
Self promotion for my daily
I was impressed with the Mercedes as that car has gotten better over the years.
The Porsche is so good at what it does that it’s boring. The same basic shape for so many years. Hey, it works. It’s the success story that plays to its fans. In the end, Porsche has made and succeeded at what they do.
I have a m4 so no bias opinion but the price of the new m4 is also absurd lol

·
Registered
596 Posts
I think we're all a bit biased on this but... there is only one of the cars that has these sayings from the test drivers: "Does the time matter, though? It’s a riot, that V-10 storming your ears" and "If you have two laps left before you die, you take the STO"

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Beetle FTW.

GT3 is extremely capable. I miss mine until I get behind the wheel of the Huracan. Nostalgia no more.

AMG GT Black is a beast 720 HP from the familiar 4.0 V8 TT!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts