Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts
The Bull will increase in speed but diminish in visceral excitement.
Hang onto your Performante, EVO, STO and Aventador. The end of an era will soon be upon us.
Yes, that’s what a lot of people are starting to think and I’m one of them.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yup, one of the reasons why the Evo is so appealing V10 baby, gonna be extinct soon so want to have one.

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I think we still might see a 2023 EVO, but the question is, will it have a GPF on it? If so you better get a pre-owned or a 2022 year model.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
33 Posts
That is highly personal choice and having had an EVO with the Style Package in high gloss + high gloss Narvi wheels + the body colored rear diffuser.............suited my sense of esthetics quite well. Though, one thing about high gloss bits they show the dust quite readily........yet, still specced it again on my 2022 EVO.
@Lambo2018 This color combo is just amazing. I'm so happy I did the same color calibers. Thanks for posting!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
@Lambo2018 This color combo is just amazing. I'm so happy I did the same color calibers. Thanks for posting!
Glad it helped. Mike what is your EVOs ETA or you still waiting on an allocation?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Glad it helped. Mike what is your EVOs ETA or you still waiting on an allocation?
I was at the dealer today and the SA said they would know allocation 1st couple days of next week. BTW, I was able to take a 2021 RWD Evo out for 2.5hrs. What an amazing vehicle!! The worst part about this is now the wait. The sport seats were really nice. I did adjust them a couple times during the drive but I do that regardless of what car I'm in.

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
I was at the dealer today and the SA said they would know allocation 1st couple days of next week. BTW, I was able to take a 2021 RWD Evo out for 2.5hrs. What an amazing vehicle!! The worst part about this is now the wait. The sport seats were really nice. I did adjust them a couple times during the drive but I do that regardless of what car I'm in.
Man o man 2.5 hours? That is great to hear, and yes the EVO is a great car and those Sport Seats both fit like a glove and look real cool as well.
After you submit the order how long a wait did your SA project?

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
When you find your best adjustments for the sport seats they are the most comfortable seat I have yet to feel. I’m sure body size/shape has something to do with it. Not to mention how cool they look. It really brings the Huracan up to date. Comfort seats are 7 years old.

Reactions: Michael15

·
Premium Member
5,741 Posts
The SA was hopeful for a November delivery but most likely looking like December.
You may be looking at a humongous Christmas present under the tree this year. ;)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts