Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All, new member, really love the feel on these boards. Coming from rennlist, current Porsche 911 TTS owner and like others really wanted to get a 992 GT3 but sick of the ADM game so now I am leaning towards a Huracan Evo RWD.

I spoke with my local dealer and they can get me a December allocation at MSRP, this is my first mockup, would highly appreciate if you guys had any thoughts and recs on the build.

My 911 is full of leather so I really want to go with alcantara on this and chose the Q-citura for the seats, do any of your have that? Would love to see some pics or get feedback.

Rear bumper matt black, Rear diffuser high gloss black
Pirelli PZero2 Tires 245/30 R20 90Y front 305/30 R20 103Y rear
Rims Narvi 20" forged shiny black
CCB Brake calipers in yellow
Blu Glauco
INTERNAL OPTION
Multifunctional steering wheel in Alcantara®
Rear wall in leather with Q-citura
Roof lining in Alcantara® with Q-citura
Embroidered Lamborghini shield on headrest
Q-citura on Alcantara®
EVO-TRIM - Sportivo Alcantara® Unicolor
Stitching - option
Optional stitching on steering wheel
OTHER EQUIPMENT
Left-hand drive
Smartphone Interface & Connected Services
Life Style + Driver Pack

Thank you all! Looking forward to hopefully joining the club

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,848 Posts
Welcome! I will be the first to chime in but I am sure other members will provide valuable insight as well. Firstly, very nicely specced car and you could submit the order as is, and have a stunning EVO. Two recommendations: Sport Seats and Sensonum. The Sport Seats are stunning/look the part, and quite functional. The base stereo (4 Speakers) is not to bad and does improve over time but I love music so I specced Sensonum (10 speakers) this go around........TBH, from all accounts it's not the best system but at least significantly better than the base system.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I have the Alcantara with Q-citura and think they look great. I just ordered a new Evo but this time went with sport seats mainly to get more room and they do look very good. I did go with the Alcantara since Lamborghini does not seem to use the best quality leather, more on par with Audi than Ferrari, and makes the interior look a little cheaper. But with Sport seats can't get the Q-citura

Here is current car

This is what new car will have.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome! I will be the first to chime in but I am sure other members will provide valuable insight as well. Firstly, very nicely specced car and you could submit the order as is, and have a stunning EVO. Two recommendations: Sport Seats and Sensonum. The Sport Seats are stunning/look the part, and quite functional. The base stereo (4 Speakers) is not to bad and does improve over time but I love music so I specced Sensonum (10 speakers) this go around........TBH, from all accounts it's not the best system but at least significantly better than the base system.
Thank you! I read about the premium sound and I opted not to spec it, I am not an audiophile and honestly want to hear the exhaust note so won't be playing much loud music anyway. The sport seats are great but I really want to get Alcantara, but I want to see both in person at my local dealer prior to finalizing.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have the Alcantara with Q-citura and think they look great. I just ordered a new Evo but this time went with sport seats mainly to get more room and they do look very good. I did go with the Alcantara since Lamborghini does not seem to use the best quality leather, more on par with Audi than Ferrari, and makes the interior look a little cheaper. But with Sport seats can't get the Q-citura

Here is current car
View attachment 296913
This is what new car will have.

View attachment 296915
Looks great! I am a big alcantara fan but the sport seats look great. Hopefully I can see both in person at my local dealer to make a final decision. Did you also get the alcantara on other areas like the sun visors etc?

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Thank you! I read about the premium sound and I opted not to spec it, I am not an audiophile and honestly want to hear the exhaust note so won't be playing much loud music anyway. The sport seats are great but I really want to get Alcantara, but I want to see both in person at my local dealer prior to finalizing.
Sounds like a solid plan, enjoy!

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
My H with OEM Sports exhaust is pretty damn loud. I love music but listeing to CME and NPR can be tough to discern the dialogue in Sport and Corsa.

I prolly would spec Sensonum in a custom order but honestly after owning a 1000 W 10 speaker $5000 Burmester system in my AMG GTS, any other OEM audio system pales in comparison.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
Looks great! I am a big alcantara fan but the sport seats look great. Hopefully I can see both in person at my local dealer to make a final decision. Did you also get the alcantara on other areas like the sun visors etc?
Yes, if you spec the alcantara seats the rest of the trim is also alcantara

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Okay cool, I am just wondering what these option is ;
Rear Bumper Matte Black, Rear Diffuser High Gloss Black - Ad Personam
& Q-Citura on Alcantara for special trim.

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Any thoughts on rear bumper and diffuser in block option?
That is highly personal choice and having had an EVO with the Style Package in high gloss + high gloss Narvi wheels + the body colored rear diffuser.............suited my sense of esthetics quite well. Though, one thing about high gloss bits they show the dust quite readily........yet, still specced it again on my 2022 EVO.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is highly personal choice and having had an EVO with the Style Package in high gloss + high gloss Narvi wheels + the body colored rear diffuser.............suited my sense of esthetics quite well. Though, one thing about high gloss bits they show the dust quite readily........yet, still specced it again on my 2022 EVO.
That looks beautiful! What did you do on the interior?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Okay cool, I am just wondering what these option is ;
Rear Bumper Matte Black, Rear Diffuser High Gloss Black - Ad Personam
& Q-Citura on Alcantara for special trim.
I prefer the matte black but at the guidance of a dealer I’m talking to they spec theirs with the matte because although the gloss looks nice that area of the car picks up dust right after a wash and will show much more on gloss black.

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,637 Posts
The gloss black bumper and diffuser looks really nice, it's worth a little dust. Sport seats if they fit you are a must in my opinion.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Personally, high gloss black looks much better and is easier to clean. Sensonum in a car that sounds like an EVO, is not money well spent.

·
Premium Member
5,848 Posts
Personally, high gloss black looks much better and is easier to clean. Sensonum in a car that sounds like an EVO, is not money well spent.
We both agree the EVO sounds amazing.......best sounding sports car I have ever owned. Alas, now with the intended electrification, Lamborghini is planning to neuter the majestic Bull. :(

Reactions: Rcasa20
1 - 20 of 37 Posts