Lamborghini Talk banner

21 - 40 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Gloss black rims all day on Verde exterior. Silver wheels look weak. Gloss black wheels look more aggressive and match the Style Package much better than silver.

Would go with green or black calipers. One issue with gloss black rims and black calipers is the wheels can look like blank/empty spaces from a distance.

I owned a Verde Mantis 610 with gloss black Mimas 20" wheels and black calipers so I speak from experience.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Gloss black rims all day on Verde exterior. Silver wheels look weak. Gloss black wheels look more aggressive and match the Style Package much better than silver.

Would go with green or black calipers. One issue with gloss black rims and black calipers is the wheels can look like blank/empty spaces from a distance.

I owned a Verde Mantis 610 with gloss black Mimas 20" wheels and black calipers so I speak from experience.
I agree 100%. What's your opinion in a slightly different combo like this?
Screenshot_20210609-175426_Gallery.jpg

·
Premium Member
1,646 Posts
I think you will regret getting black calipers, lambo needs some color there

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
If it works for OP so be it but I also gravitate to more color not less.

·
Registered
25 Posts
If it was me I would do black calipers with the black wheels and all the black gloss trim. Basically, a glossy version of the Evo Fluo Capsule.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,590 Posts

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Russ your Aesir rims are colored like Serg A. From the photo your green calipers look like a nice match but it looks like black calipers would work as well due to the contrast of the color of the rims against the green.

What are your thoughts?

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
Russ your Aesir rims are colored like Serg A. From the photo your green calipers look like a nice match but it looks like black calipers would work as well due to the contrast of the color of the rims against the green.

What are your thoughts?
Yes, I agree. My color is so bright I really didn't need green calipers, but you never know till you see it in person. Here is a better shot of the wheels.

Reactions: Rcasa20

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Yes, I agree. My color is so bright I really didn't need green calipers, but you never know till you see it in person. Here is a better shot of the wheels.
View attachment 296930
Mahalo for posting the EVO from the side view.

The Verde is so brilliant the eyes are automatically drawn to the paint and the color of the calipers is secondary IMO.

Whereas with Grigio Lynx or Nero paint, the eyes are drawn first to the color of the calipers and a bright caliper color such as Verde or Arancio works nicely.

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
I am really starting to like those rims. Russk, what do you think of this? View attachment 296931
I think that looks incredible. I’m really loving these green colors, and I like those rims for several reasons but mostly because they’ve new and different. Pretty easy to clean as well.

·
Premium Member
16,590 Posts
didnt you tell me you were in your 60s or something? definitely look younger than that 😂
I appreciate that, I will 75 in November!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,741 Posts
Russ, you look great! Is the secret Lamborghini ownership? ;)

21 - 40 of 50 Posts