Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, I have about a week to change my mind. I'm struggling with brake caliper color. This is my first Lamborghini and I want it perfect. What do you guys thing about a brake caliper color? What goes better with verde selvans? I originally thought to get black or silver, but red is growing on me. Everyone else seems to like red better as well. Input is greatly appreciated! Super excited!

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
329 Posts
Red calipers might be supported by a little bit more red in the interior. You’ve got a few red switches and the Evo flag embroidery, but even that doesn’t make red an obvious minor color for the interior. What if you specced red seatbelts too? That could help bring the red calipers into your design scheme. If not, then personally I’d go with black calipers and have the exterior be Selvans and black With your green interior.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
5,852 Posts
OP, always get whatever caliper color that speaks to you but I guess my preference would be green calipers as a first choice. Though, be advised it's your car so your opinion is the only one that really matters. Good problem to have. ;)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Nice color a few thoughts ..green calipers won’t mean it matches but close.
Also a other a thought silver calipers with silver narvi wheels.
The silver wheels will go better i believe ..

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
I used to be a fan of silver rims but my taste has changed. Love the high gloss black rims now. The other thing cleaning those inevitable tar flecks off the silver rims is a PITA but with black.....it’s more like what tar flecks? :giggle:

·
Registered
40 Posts
I used to think I'd never own anything but silver rims. Now for some reason I love the glossy black on my vehicles. I'm sure I'll change my mind again at some point but I'm loving the black rims!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I have Verde Selvans EVO with black rims and Light green calipers, matches perfect.

·
Premium Member
1,672 Posts
I have alway found if you are going to match caliper to car color it needs to be exact shade of color. So would be interesting to see picture

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,637 Posts
I used to be a fan of silver rims but my taste has changed. Love the high gloss black rims now. The other thing cleaning those inevitable tar flecks off the silver rims is a PITA but with black.....it’s more like what tar flecks? :giggle:
I agree with Albert, also silver rims just look unfinished on such a beautiful car. Black rims look more aggressive and make a stronger statement.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
Black rims look more aggressive and make a stronger statement.
Great point , the black rims do, in fact, look more aggressive, and I have also found the high gloss rims + the Style Package in high gloss go quite well together.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Green calipers.

·
Premium Member
5,852 Posts
The color is wild. It's like a luminescence green pearl with silver and gold flakes. Hard to describe but way nicer than my Verdi Mantis Huracan..

View attachment 296872
Looks next level amazing. It may not be OP's first choice but it is a great looking combo.

Reactions: Sal

·
Registered
38 Posts
If you do yellow calipers, our cars would be twins. I think yellow is a good caliper color. You can be bold and do a yellow interior.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts