Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m interested to find out if allocations are starting to trickle down. Has anyone received an allocation or heard from their dealerships about allocations coming in for EVO RWD/AWD in 2022?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yup, wondering if they have started to release more. I’ve been on the waiting list and the dealership has said they’re waiting for their new 2022 allocations to be released.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
I’m interested to find out if allocations are starting to trickle down. Has anyone received an allocation or heard from their dealerships about allocations coming in for EVO RWD/AWD in 2022?
It sure seems like they not only are, have been trickling down. I don’t know of anyone so far this year or recently that has gotten an allocation, not just a promise.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Did dealer ever place your order with lambo even though you wont get yet but you would get a email from
lamborghini stating that you are in the system?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Did dealer ever place your order with lambo even though you wont get yet but you would get a email from
lamborghini stating that you are in the system?
Yes. I have an order number. I even contacted Lamborghini of North America and they checked the system and said I am in the system and the dealer has done everything correctly and I now have to wait.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
OP, last time I spoke to my SA and that was recently he was indicating from deposit to delivery customers would be looking at between 12 to 18 months. I understand that sounds disappointing but the Sports Car world is suffering from temporary insanity.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
OP, last time I spoke to my SA and that was recently he was indicating from deposit to delivery customers would be looking at between 12 to 18 months. I understand that sounds disappointing but the Sports Car world is suffering from temporary insanity.
This has been slowly increasing in length of time. When will it hit its apex? I certainly hope long before the replacement model comes out, I’m really not prepared to wait that long. Even now it’s looking like 2025 to get delivery of the new model. When I bought my 2021 I thought I’d be sitting in a new car by the end of 2023. Not even close!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Yup, wondering if they have started to release more. I’ve been on the waiting list and the dealership has said they’re waiting for their new 2022 allocations to be released.
From my understanding, allocations are emailed out to dealers on the same day in North America. Based on last year, that once a month email comes in the second week of the month.

I'm assuming based on that, the email for January has not been sent yet so no dealer has received their allocations.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
This has been slowly increasing in length of time. When will it hit its apex? I certainly hope long before the replacement model comes out, I’m really not prepared to wait that long. Even now it’s looking like 2025 to get delivery of the new model. When I bought my 2021 I thought I’d be sitting in a new car by the end of 2023. Not even close!
I know it's madness. The thing that bothers me still, and I mentioned it before, the idea the replacements will be plug-ins. I guess we have no alternative but to hold on to our 10-Cylinder NA engines for the duration.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Yeah it’s crazy waiting that long. But hey at least you have a car now to keep you entertained! Imagine how hard it is to wait a long time with uncertainty to get that first Lambo.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
From my understanding, allocations are emailed out to dealers on the same day in North America. Based on last year, that once a month email comes in the second week of the month.

I'm assuming based on that, the email for January has not been sent yet so no dealer has received their allocations.
Great info, I’ll keep this in mind and ping the dealer in a couple of weeks.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,677 Posts
Yeah it’s crazy waiting that long. But hey at least you have a car now to keep you entertained! Imagine how hard it is to wait a long time with uncertainty to get that first Lambo.
You could always go preowned but that is an equally insane market from the pricing perspective. Between a rock and a hard place.

·
Premium Member
2022 H EVO RWD on order
2,199 Posts
Great info, I’ll keep this in mind and ping the dealer in a couple of weeks.
Not sure if you mentioned but see if you can find out how many are ahead of you. In my case I knew approximately when to start bugging my SA cause I knew there were like 4 ahead and they get one per month and August is a no allocation month; so you can do the math. I also had the benefit of having the 2 guys ahead of me being forum members so we stayed in touch about timing. Also, if you’re flexible with your build (ex. Sport seats) let your SA know. I was indifferent so I jumped ahead one month because I was willing to forego Sport Seats.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Not sure if you mentioned but see if you can find out how many are ahead of you. In my case I knew approximately when to start bugging my SA cause I knew there were like 4 ahead and they get one per month and August is a no allocation month; so you can do the math. I also had the benefit of having the 2 guys ahead of me being forum members so we stayed in touch about timing. Also, if you’re flexible with your build (ex. Sport seats) let your SA know. I was indifferent so I jumped ahead one month because I was willing to forego Sport Seats.
There are 8 people ahead of me. So probably I’m looking at a September allocation.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts