Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
I deleted the other one since you posted this one, but, can you be a little patient ongoing? I am the only one currently moderating this forum and I am not able to look at the posts every minute of the day. Patience......

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I deleted the other one since you posted this one, but, can you be a little patient ongoing? I am the only one currently moderating this forum and I am not able to look at the posts every minute of the day. Patience......
Sorry! I actually thought it was deleted, because of some spam filter due to Imgur, since I couldn't even find it myself. Again, my apologies!

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,576 Posts
@Srac, those orange accents around the front, sides, and back really make the EVO pop.......I would be interested in finding someone that could replicate that.

Reactions: Srac

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Srac, those orange accents around the front, sides, and back really make the EVO pop.......I would be interested in finding someone that could replicate that.
They weren’t even my idea, was a proposition from the dealer and I accepted it. It’s a bit of a ripoff at 9k EUR but it does make the EVO special IMO.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
They weren’t even my idea, was a proposition from the dealer and I accepted it. It’s a bit of a ripoff at 9k EUR but it does make the EVO special IMO.
My friend, that looks next level cool :cool:, rock on! Man o man, Lamborghini pricing is more than a tad ludicrous but it does look amazing.

·
Super Moderator
3,329 Posts
9k??? You can do that with vinyl for less than $500 at any halfway decent body wrap shop while having the option of being all blue whenever you want. 9k is absurd

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
9k??? You can do that with vinyl for less than $500 at any halfway decent body wrap shop while having the option of being all blue whenever you want. 9k is absurd
9k EUR without taxes. With taxes it was approximately 11k EUR.

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
@Srac, those videos are a nice touch. Apparently, the dealership configurator is feature rich and is way more capable than the one we have access to.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Front lip should be piped like the sides and diffuser, not full solid colour.

Also, recommend sport seats. Much nicer

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,868 Posts
It was sent to me by my dealer. I guess their configurator has the option to export videos of the final spec.
That’s really nice, all dealers shou;d have that capability.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Front lip should be piped like the sides and diffuser, not full solid colour.

Also, recommend sport seats. Much nicer
That’s a funny coincidence, I asked exactly that to my dealer yesterday. He said factory might not be able to do it but they can get the exact paint and do it themselves.

About the spot seats, I agree they look much nicer, but I’ll be putting a lot of miles on it and I really need some more comfortable seats

·
Premium Member
6,576 Posts
but I’ll be putting a lot of miles on it
Wow that is nice to hear. Another supercar owner that intends to drive his car. Garage Queen verses Road Warrior........Road Warrior is better.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I was just told the Carbon skin package is no longer available so my car will not have it. Unfortunate news as that was a key interior detail I was looking forward to.

·
Premium Member
1,759 Posts
Have you seen it in person? When I did thought it looked very cheap and would not order. I have the large forged option and think it's much better

1 - 20 of 28 Posts