Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
To sell a special car after a couple of hundred kms, not even close to break in mileage, has to represent a severe disappointment.Clearly the driving dynamics did not meet your expectations. Priorities and preferences determine the degree of satisfaction derived from a specific model and the STO simply did not do it for you. Curious as to what about the STO that compelled you to want to sell it so quickly.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Reasons for the absence of driving reviews by new owners of a car :

1. Car is disappointing and desire is to conceal this fact;
2. Owner rarely or never drives his car.
To sell a special car after a couple of hundred kms, not even close to break in mileage, has to represent a severe disappointment.Clearly the driving dynamics did not meet your expectations. Priorities and preferences determine the degree of satisfaction derived from a specific model and the STO simply did not do it for you. Curious as to what about the STO that compelled you to want to sell it so quickly.
Maybe it’s just for the money? To make a quick buck?

Reactions: Aigob and Dee Zed

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
A genuine super car enthusiast will rarely part with a special, limited edition car that they love, especially after driving it around the block.

SL55 has every right to sell his car after virtually no use. The logical explanation is that the car did not comport with his expectations. No crime in that.

If I had purchased a 488 or a 720S without the benefit of an extensive pre purchase demo, I would have promptly sold them after taking delivery. Others are highly impressed with those cars. I was not.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,710 Posts
OP, the black looks fantastic on an STO. Good luck with the sale!

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
The front of the STO looks so amazing, I really like black.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Same situation here. Jordan had the exact spec'd 2020 EVO Spyder I wanted with only 700 miles. Awesome dude to deal with and has several you can have shipped out today.

Good luck!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts