Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, the Lamborghini Unica app has shown my car in production for two weeks now with no updates.. my question is for people who have ordered a car before and used the app to track production updates..

1.) how long did it show the car was in production before it was completed and ready for shipping?

2.) what was the update received after “in production”?

thanks Very much
530CCF78-603A-4D05-AFB4-BAFD8FF176BE.png

·
Registered
2021 Huracan Evo RWD Spyder (ordered, April 2021 delivery)
352 Posts
Next update for me was when the car completed production with the infamous low Rez photo under the fluorescents. But that didn’t appear until it was crossing the Atlantic. Also, production may take longer if you did a lot of AdP… My Unica went “in production” Feb 9. The photo appeared April 23. That’s probably due to my AdP paint color…

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
Mine was in production for about 5 weeks, but it’s hard to know for sure. All my information came late. Just like Craig’s, when the photo came up it was 2 weeks on water.

Reactions: Chriscc

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD (Ordered)
6,546 Posts
Firstly Congratulations on your EVO RWD! Unfortunately, the Unica app is often a day late and a dollar short but keep the faith you're on the road!

Reactions: Chriscc

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow, I was really hoping for a better answer. Mine has been in production for a couple weeks now. I was hoping that meant it would be done and shipped soon. This wait is killing me.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
Wow, I was really hoping for a better answer. Mine has been in production for a couple weeks now. I was hoping that meant it would be done and shipped soon. This wait is killing me.
I am in a better position at this point then I was 2 months ago to provide info on the production timeline, see thread below. In essence, from the time the Lamborghini appears on LOOM and has reached "Start Of Production" it is 4 months out from delivery. LOOM is a better reference point than Unica. Unica is updated very slowly.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am in a better position at this point then I was 2 months ago to provide info on the production timeline, see thread below. In essence, from the time the Lamborghini appears on LOOM and has reached "Start Of Production" it is 4 months out from delivery. LOOM is a better reference point than Unica. Unica is updated very slowly.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
I’m sorry what is LOOM? Total newbie here, sorry.
That is the Lamborghini tracking system for your EVO. The only way to get that info is to have you SA send a screenshot.

·
Premium Member
6,546 Posts
@Cat, Big Congratulations! Boy, that color looks familiar, let me be the first to compliment you on your exquisite taste! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: bccars

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,861 Posts
Let me the second to congratulate you on a fantastic Choice of color!

·
Registered
BMW ///M
104 Posts
Lucky you...congratulations!!! Very exciting!!! I am so looking forward to the day when I will be able to see my car under the lights! It will be 6+ more months though. 😔

·
Registered
24 Posts
Lucky you...congratulations!!! Very exciting!!! I am so looking forward to the day when I will be able to see my car under the lights! It will be 6+ more months though. 😔
I understand it feels like I’ve been waiting forever 😂. Your turn will come, and I have to say it feels amazing to know it is almost here. Hopefully I’ll be driving it in a month or so. Good luck.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts