Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone - I am consistently having huge MMI issues. Specifically when I have my iPhone plugged in via USB and ApplePlay enabled. It will force close about 4-5x an hour and I have to unplug the phone and plug it back in for it to recognize the phone again. A lot of times it will happen back to back too. Any suggestions?

also I was told my car can get the Amazon Alexa feature with an update from the dealer. Anyone have any experience with this or have you done it? Can I do it myself?

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
First thing I would do is try a new cable if not that I would try using someone else phone. Iphones are known to have issues with charging port. Could try this
. If it keeps happening your port is probably loose and need to get phone fixed. I doubt it's a car issue. As for Alexa car needs to go to dealer for update, mine is going in next week for it

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hi everyone - I am consistently having huge MMI issues. Specifically when I have my iPhone plugged in via USB and ApplePlay enabled. It will force close about 4-5x an hour and I have to unplug the phone and plug it back in for it to recognize the phone again. A lot of times it will happen back to back too. Any suggestions?
View attachment 296039

also I was told my car can get the Amazon Alexa feature with an update from the dealer. Anyone have any experience with this or have you done it? Can I do it myself?
Mine isn’t that bad but i have the same issue. I’ve changed the cable out but still have issues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,654 Posts
I never had an issue with my iPhone but I maybe used it once but I had quite a few issues with the MMI on my 2021 EVO.........let me count the ways! :giggle: It's the Achilles heel of the new EVO and I am hopeful they work out all the myriad of shortcomings in the MY2022s.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.