Lamborghini Talk banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is AWESOME!

I bought my Murci in 2018 for my 49th BD. I found the car in New York, of all things, and to make a long story short, I drive the car to California and stopped off to see my dad, who is 80 years old, and an X-Racer...Well, he took the car up to 165MPH on the Texas Back paved Roads and scared the **** out of me.

Enjoy the car. She's a nice one, and get a spare brake light sensor. It controls the starter, well at least on my e-gear 08 it does... When they go out they leave you stranded. True Story. LOL!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Great thread OP

Congrats on the journey and the new family addition on the way! Awesome!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Again, how does one drive across the border? I know we can FLY, but, driving? What magic occurred?
You can drive across the border now. I went to Niagara Falls and Toronto from Boston for the Labor Day weekend. My daughter is at Syracuse now and there were no issues. You need proof of vaccination, and a less than 48 hr old negative Covid test for everyone but otherwise easy peasy. Took a little longer than usual but there's an online registration you can do ahead of time to upload test results that make's it a little quicker. I passed through around midnight both ways-little to no traffic.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Americans driving into Canada is a TOTALLY different deal than Canadians driving into the US. Canada opened their land borders to American travelers months ago but the US did not. As a result Americans could travel freely by land while Canadians could not. Add in that travel by air is in no way restricted and you get quite the confusing cluster F***

·
Registered
269 Posts
Americans driving into Canada is a TOTALLY different deal than Canadians driving into the US. Canada opened their land borders to American travelers months ago but the US did not. As a result Americans could travel freely by land while Canadians could not. Add in that travel by air is in no way restricted and you get quite the confusing cluster F***
I honestly had no idea- That's crazy if were already co-mingling what the hell??

·
Registered
248 Posts
This is AWESOME!

I bought my Murci in 2018 for my 49th BD. I found the car in New York, of all things, and to make a long story short, I drive the car to California and stopped off to see my dad, who is 80 years old, and an X-Racer...Well, he took the car up to 165MPH on the Texas Back paved Roads and scared the **** out of me.

Enjoy the car. She's a nice one, and get a spare brake light sensor. It controls the starter, well at least on my e-gear 08 it does... When they go out they leave you stranded. True Story. LOL!
Also maybe buy a spare one and/or bypass it with a switch or some other gizmo.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
PPF refers to Paint Protection Film. It is a clear decal that is applied over the paint to protect it from light damage. Google it and you'll find information to keep you busy for years.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts