Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new 2020 evo rwd. I am looking at one that has a sticker of 246k. It’s brand new.

Dealer is willing to give me 5k off and free shipping. My question is:

1) what are you guys seeing on discounts right now?

2) do you think this is a good deal to move on since there is a shortage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
14,744 Posts
That’s a fair discount, and I would grab it if it has everything you want on it. Many dealers such as mine, do not give discounts. If you could post specs we could be of more help.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Since they are only offering $5k off I would just order a new one, you could probably get that much off if you ordered one exactly the way you wanted it. Of course it all varies with dealer. Shop around, anybody will deliver you a car and you can still have it serviced local. How long are you willing to wait to get a deal?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,524 Posts
I agree with reasoning of both @Russk and @DXM31 but given the shortages and delay in submitting a build and waiting to take delivery I favor Russ' plan. Best of Luck!

FYI, Lamborghinis' are moving pretty quick. ;)

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,524 Posts
This information on the coronavirus numbers in Italy may help if your thinking about placing an order. Although, the mortality rate is decreasing the number of new cases are spiking (see attached), and that could potentially slow build/delivery time frames.

·
Premium Member
14,744 Posts
I sure hope it doesn't slow down production that has already been pushed back. They have a pretty big population (60 million) all living in fairly close quarters. I am sure they are big on family gathering as well and that could be a big issue.

·
Registered
63 Posts
This information on the coronavirus numbers in Italy may help if your thinking about placing an order. Although, the mortality rate is decreasing the number of new cases are spiking (see attached), and that could potentially slow build/delivery time frames.

Why is it I have a big suspicion come November 3rd things will change around the world... well depending who wins but I'm pretty sure "George" will win this one. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Lambo2018

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,524 Posts
Why is it I have a big suspicion come November 3rd things will change around the world... well depending who wins but I'm pretty sure "George" will win this one. :ROFLMAO:
Agree, George AKA Donald Trump! Everyone was trying to figure what Biden was talking about. I heard people suggest George W. Bush, George Washington but knowing Joe (where am I) Biden he probably meant Boy George. :LOL:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Haha I’m looking for an evo rwd too. Can’t find a spec I like so I’m going in tomorrow to just order one.
if you find one with sport seats let me know! (that’s not blue and orange...)

·
Premium Member
14,744 Posts
Haha I’m looking for an evo rwd too. Can’t find a spec I like so I’m going in tomorrow to just order one.
if you find one with sport seats let me know! (that’s not blue and orange...)
I think that is the best idea. I spec'd mine out to what I call perfection! I have ever possible option that I really wanted down to the last detail.

Reactions: NFA Review Channel

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I really appreciate you guys and all the feedback. I don’t really have a timeline. I’m in no hurry. I was thinking about just ordering one since this one seemed like it didn’t have much.

Also, any options that are a must have on the evo?

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,524 Posts
I really appreciate you guys and all the feedback. I don’t really have a timeline. I’m in no hurry. I was thinking about just ordering one since this one seemed like it didn’t have much.

It would be helpful if you do order your Huracan if you let us know on the forum the time from order placement to delivery especially in light of the COVID surge in Europe, and Italy. I am curious are the sales people giving a date certain for either the build or delivery or are buyers being placed on a waiting list.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It would be helpful if you do order your Huracan if you let us know on the forum the time from order placement to delivery especially in light of the COVID surge in Europe, and Italy. I am curious are the sales people giving a date certain for either the build or delivery or are buyers being placed on a waiting list.
I will keep you posted on it. I live in Louisiana so I’ll most likely order from houston or Dallas.

·
Premium Member
14,744 Posts
That’s a pretty nice spec. I do like the 20” Diamond cut Aesir rims. Also Sensonum upgrade would be nice.

·
Premium Member
2019 Huracan 580-2
2,524 Posts
I will keep you posted on it. I live in Louisiana so I’ll most likely order from houston or Dallas.

Thanks my friend! (y)

·
Registered
924 Posts

This H has a good color and is specced well. I would offer $230 the worst that can happen is they say "No". You will get the car now instead of waiting months.

·
Registered
156 Posts
i was going to go with H rwd evo and the dealer was giving me 9 k off...msrp was 238k
but i decided to not move forward .

·
Registered
100 Posts
You could potentially get a bit more off however dont forget, there is little inventory coming in, delayed factory building, etc its only going to get worse now that things are getting out of control, yet again!

Values will also retain as you won't be able to get them, the values overall on used older models are higher than ever pre owned

I sold my LP570 Performante for stupid money when I got my Evo RWD Spyder

Ive seen two RWD evo's that were for sale, pre owned with 500 miles or less for 20k over sticker , they have since sold since a month ago...

Just some food for thought

You may not get the best deal however youll have greater value during the next year than ever before, IMO.

My dealer in palm beach only has one new evo, awd with the blue/orange race livery.... carbon sport seats, ceramics, i can prob get a nice deal on it for someone
Can always wrap the car, but that eats up some of the discount however if you were to PPF the whole car it'll be the same cost

just some food for thought

Martin

1 - 20 of 113 Posts