Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. Bought my first lambo, and was very upset from the start. Car was bought from dealership, not from the order. Car was picked up in another city, so ofс I need navigation how to drive back home.
Tried to enable Carplay and.... NOTHING. Just nothing. Tried my friends' phone, other cables... just nothing.
Called to dealer - " Сarplay should be in the car? Really ?". Okay. Waiting for info.
In 2 weeks I had a call from Bologna , Italy. Asked them - what the problem? " We need to check, we dont know... "
Okay. Still in 2 weeks later I've got info - " Carplay is not working in Poland. We are sorry " :eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)

Asked dealer once more - same - its not possible.

For what I need it ? Because I use car daily sometimes, living in new country and travelling in Europe. Quality of bluetooth and navigation worse than in Golf (n):rolleyes:

So maybe someone know any sort of solution or similar problem with Carplay?

If I will reprogram car by myself ill loose guarantee? Because I head that there is an option maybe...

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hi everyone. Bought my first lambo, and was very upset from the start. Car was bought from dealership, not from the order. Car was picked up in another city, so ofс I need navigation how to drive back home.
Tried to enable Carplay and.... NOTHING. Just nothing. Tried my friends' phone, other cables... just nothing.
Called to dealer - " Сarplay should be in the car? Really ?". Okay. Waiting for info.
In 2 weeks I had a call from Bologna , Italy. Asked them - what the problem? " We need to check, we dont know... "
Okay. Still in 2 weeks later I've got info - " Carplay is not working in Poland. We are sorry " :eek:o_O:rolleyes:(n)

Asked dealer once more - same - its not possible.

For what I need it ? Because I use car daily sometimes, living in new country and travelling in Europe. Quality of bluetooth and navigation worse than in Golf (n):rolleyes:

So maybe someone know any sort of solution or similar problem with Carplay?

If I will reprogram car by myself ill loose guarantee? Because I head that there is an option maybe...
In the US, we have a 30 day lemon law. Assuming CarPlay is listed as a feature on the car, Threaten the dealership that you will return the vehicle if they don’t fix it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sounds like it is not a problem with your car but rather where you live. I don't think the lemon law would work in this situation.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lem with your car but rather where you live. I don't think the lemon law would work in this situation.
Yes , but the problem is that I bought it in September, and its not working here like in USA .

·
Registered
269 Posts
As weird as it is, you may be right, However, issue may not be lamborghini at all. Poland is not listed at apple carplay page.

Can you try using an iphone which is set to an itunes account and region from the list below? I'm guessing it should work then.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
In my Porshe Macan 2017 every phone works . Mine itunes was russian and ukrainian, but in huracan dont see any of devices...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts