Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! I recently traded in my 2020 Audi R8 for a 2021 Lamborghini Huracan EVO RWD. I’ve had Audi S and RS cars for a while and this was my second R8. Overall I love the car and it surprisingly sounds and feels quicker!
Couple things I am disappointed in and hope there is a fix?
-Sound System - I had the normal (non upgraded B&O) in my R8 and it was amazing! The Lamborghini system is quite honestly embarrassing. I feel like I am listening to the radio in a 1991 Corvette. Any way to fix this or maybe swap out for a B&O?
RWD to AWD - still getting used to the car and the weather hasn’t been nicer than 65 out. I am honestly sliding sometimes and I am not even willing to try Corsa mode again. Does launch control actually work without dying? Lol

Any help or advise is much appreciated! Hopefully it’s just newbie stuff that can be fixed!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Congratulations on your acquisition!

And... Off-topic, but do you have more pictures showing the wheels? I'm considering going that exact spec but can't find many real world photos.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congratulations on your acquisition!

And... Off-topic, but do you have more pictures showing the wheels? I'm considering going that exact spec but can't find many real world photos.
Posted below! Sorry for the low res pics. PM me if you need more!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Beautiful color and congrats on the car.

1. I would not be afraid to go aftermarket. You should be able to get a pretty nice stereo for $3-6k.

2. Swap out the Pirellis for Michelin MP4S. The standard PZeros are just a horrible tire IMO.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Thank you for the pictures!

Do the green calipers match the exterior Verde Mantis exactly of is it a different tone?

·
Registered
75 Posts
On the second point take some driving classes - you'll be able to extract a lot more from the car if you can tolerate side-slip without panicking. RWD is much more fun.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
16,195 Posts
Shame on you, already launching your new car, lol. I haven't tried to launch yet still under 300 miles on it, but in my 580 it was crazy and I can only imagine that this car will be worse. Only way to safely launch is probably change the tires as many already have done. Michelin pilot 4S i think are more sticky. Even the Sensonum stereo is severely lacking sound quality. Beautiful car!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shame on you, already launching your new car, lol. I haven't tried to launch yet still under 300 miles on it, but in my 580 it was crazy and I can only imagine that this car will be worse. Only way to safely launch is probably change the tires as many already have done. Michelin pilot 4S i think are more sticky. Even the Sensonum stereo is severely lacking sound quality. Beautiful car!
Lol I haven’t launched it! I am too nervous to do it!!

·
Registered
32 Posts
BTW Corsa will have better grip than Sport mode. Corsa is designed to be a track mode. Maximum traction = faster track times. Sport mode is more of a fun mode where it lets the car slide around/drift.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD
4,660 Posts
Looks very cool! Enjoy......the adventure begins. (y)

·
Registered
300 Posts
nice color!

if you have the stock stereo (non sensonum), you have some chances to get an aftermarket upgrade. if you drive it a lot, better stereo will definitely make a difference.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congrats on the new car. I have the same issues with the stereo. It SUCKS so bad!! Especially for a 300k car. Let me know what you do, because I want to upgrade it also. I bought the car 6 weeks ago and only had the car for 2 weeks. First 2 weeks, I couldn't drive it until my PPF appointment, then I drove it for 2 weeks and the infotainment system was glitching and going out big time. I sent the car to Prestige Import Lamborghini in Miami and they are the worst ever. The car was there for 2 weeks and they couldn't find a problem with the system after they test drove the car 20 min and now they say there is a screw in the tire and want me to replace it with a new tire for $700. Btw, they claim they are not responsible for the screw while they are figuring out what is wrong with the car.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts