Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering if I could get some feedback on a 2017 SV Roadster with 18k miles, asking $389k (Lambo Newport). Would the mileage deter you from picking it up? I believe the asking price definitely reflects the mileage, compared to others currently on the market....

·
Super Moderator
3,191 Posts
Wheels can easily be painted back. I wouldn't let the miles bother me but I think the price is high for those miles. You have to think of how small the buyer pool is for this car, and then imagine it's even smaller for buyers at that mileage. I'd say maybe 1 or 2 out of 10 people would be ok with those miles no matter if the price reflected the miles.

·
Registered
55 Posts
It's currently approx. $35k ish below market for a 17 Roadster and most out there are 6-8k mileage. Haven't seen more than a few over 10k miles. Im sure there is room on the car too especially saying not many will consider it overall.

Jr.Mint- what's your take in a few years if it hits 25k on Mileage and piece of mind during ownership? Same type of interest pool selling down the road?

Curious as I'm sure mileage is a concern for many of us here.

·
Super Moderator
3,191 Posts
You'll never sell this private party with 25k miles unless it's dirt cheap, and even then won't be easy. You'll have to trade this car in and it's really hard to speculate what this will be worth with that mileage in say 3 years from now. Only advice I can give is buy it as cheap as possible and enjoy.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
12,617 Posts
I like it and the miles for the right price could be easily overlooked. The wheels gotta go. It is worth making an offer maybe $375K.

Reactions: ABzWhack

·
Registered
113 Posts
If you purchase this car, you need to go in thinking you'll be satisfied getting ~$225-250k range when you try to sell it.
I am but one person but I would never buy an Aventador with that many miles. I agree with Jr Mint, you're going to have a hell of a time when you decide to sell. You are going to attract the "lowballers". I can already hear their arguments.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just bought a 2017 SV Roadster from Lamborghini Dallas. 1300 miles and the highest sticker possible. I plan to keep it forever and drive it as much as I want (but that will likely only be 1,000/year), but at least I am starting from a low mile start. I am really surprised that dealer doesn't just powder coat the wheels back to black, it's only like $800.

·
Registered
542 Posts
I considered buying this car and took it for a test drive. it drove awesome.

it did have a few minor flaws (sv logos peeling on both side, and the vents inside the qtr were very loose) but overall pretty nice for a high mileage example.

only reason I didn't end up going with it was because I decided to just buy an SV-J

·
Registered
8 Posts
Wondering if I could get some feedback on a 2017 SV Roadster with 18k miles, asking $389k (Lambo Newport). Would the mileage deter you from picking it up? I believe the asking price definitely reflects the mileage, compared to others currently on the market....
Is that the one with the ugly orange wheels?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just bought a 2017 SV Roadster from Lamborghini Dallas. 1300 miles and the highest sticker possible. I plan to keep it forever and drive it as much as I want (but that will likely only be 1,000/year), but at least I am starting from a low mile start. I am really surprised that dealer doesn't just powder coat the wheels back to black, it's only like $800.
hey James,

I recently bought an SV as well, low miles. If you don’t mind me asking, did the dealer give you much wiggle room with the SV final quote?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts