Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my Pirelli edition Aventador few months back and so far it has been at the dealer more than 4 times.

#1 Got P0455 Evaporative Emission System Leak Detected (Large Leak)
was at the dealer for 2 weeks. 2,400 Miles

#2 Got transmission issue where car became undrivable. Towed to dealer was there for 1 week.

#3 When went to pick up the car saw puddle of coolant. Told to wait for 1 hour then after 1 hour told have to come back for it.

#4 Just picked up the car and again got P0455 Evaporative Emission System Leak Detected (Large Leak) which the car was at the dealer for 2 weeks.

I have and had other exotic cars but man this is getting to me. What are your thoughts on this? My car has 2,800 Miles now. Does it seem like I have a lemon?

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
I got my Pirelli edition Aventador few months back and so far it has been at the dealer more than 4 times.

#1 Got P0455 Evaporative Emission System Leak Detected (Large Leak)
was at the dealer for 2 weeks. 2,400 Miles

#2 Got transmission issue where car became undrivable. Towed to dealer was there for 1 week.

#3 When went to pick up the car saw puddle of coolant. Told to wait for 1 hour then after 1 hour told have to come back for it.

#4 Just picked up the car and again got P0455 Evaporative Emission System Leak Detected (Large Leak) which the car was at the dealer for 2 weeks.

I have and had other exotic cars but man this is getting to me. What are your thoughts on this? My car has 2,800 Miles now. Does it seem like I have a lemon?
seems like.
what was the history when you bought it?

Oh, photos of the sweet lemon please

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Glad I didn't get the Pirelli edition...
Really?? What a non constructive answer....The Pirelli edition IS the same as any other Avendator, just cosmetics for the edition,.,..

Might as well say, one bad one lets throw out the WHOLE bunch of them.

I sure hope you dont work for Todd at Naples...because this has to be one of the most ridiculous comments I have ever heard AND if its from a person in the industry..MAKES it even that much more crazy and non substantiated comment.

·
Registered
4,642 Posts
Having a bad day Roy? ;)

I would try another dealer if there is an option. Or talk to the service manager. It doesn't seem like they check over the car or is capable of resolving the issue.

·
Registered
4,602 Posts
Having a bad day Roy? ;)

I would try another dealer if there is an option. Or talk to the service manager. It doesn't seem like they check over the car or is capable of resolving the issue.

LOL not at all. I just think its a dingle berry comment to LUMP all P Edition cars into being bad JUST because one of the edition cars is having issues.

Yes, guess I could keep my "Trump" like mouth shut...but thats just not me LOL

·
Registered
516 Posts
Yes, guess I could keep my "Trump" like mouth shut...but thats just not me LOL

ROY FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!

I anticipate the 1st executive order would be the removal of posted speed limits on Interstates for all Exotics.

;) ;) ;)

Seriously though, I hope you are able to resolve the issues through the dealer.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I took my car to AGX and they fixed it for good. been driving it for 9,000 miles with no issues.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts