Lamborghini Talk banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
SOLD***SOLD***SOLD Thanks everyone.

Pristine condition inside out with over 45K spent on high end upgrades besides factory options. This is the cleanest, best looking low mileage Huracan with all the right options. Always garaged, hand washed and serviced by Lamborghini dealership.

OPTION LIST:
Forged Carbon clear Engine bonnet $7000
Vehicle Lift system: $3500
Pearl effect Arancio paint $4500
Navigation System NAR $3200
RVC with Parking sensors $3900
Electric & heated seats$2800
Style Package $1800
Brake Calipers $1300
Anti theft system $800
Branding package $1000
Bluetooth Hands free $1000
Contrast stitching $700
Floor mats with leather $700
GGT $1300
20" Forged Mimas Wheels

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Thanks bro. Yes, I love this car and hate to let it go but its time for the big bull :)
Seriously, there is detailing and then there is detailing.....you knocked it out of the park my friend.

Reactions: Dane

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That looks really nice! I think I'm going to steal the idea with black top wrap and trims.
Yeah bro it makes the car looks even more aggressive. I blacked out the top but left the frame around the doors orange so you can have a continuous line that flows when you look at it from the side. Good luck.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,071 Posts
Fantastic looking car and there is nothing left to do but drive & enjoy it.

Reactions: Dane

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Dane, that orange trim of the wheel...are they painted directly on the wheel or painted pieces then stick to the wheel?

That look gorgeous and wondering if I can do the same trim in white.
Funny, I admired that mod as well and asked the same question and @Dane responded as follows "It's powder coating process. They first strip them down then coat them with gloss black and then tape it and do the body color match inserts". It does look quite nice!

Reactions: Dane and Sakura

·
Premium Member
1,456 Posts
Funny, I admired that mod as well and asked the same question and @Dane responded as follows "It's powder coating process. They first strip them down then coat them with gloss black and then tape it and do the body color match inserts". It does look quite nice!
What does "tape it & do the body color match inserts?" mean? Is the orange trim a painted item sticked onto the wheel? What is the material? I don't think you can powder coat in orange...must be a paint or something. Sorry for these many questions.

·
Premium Member
2022 Huracan EVO RWD
15,712 Posts
Sorry guys maybe I made it a bit confusing. It's a powder coating process so yes, its body color paint painted directly on the wheels.
That's what I thought you were suggesting.........does look nice!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.