Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2016 Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4. All stock no modifications, incredible condition, no issues. Transparent engine bonnet/forged carbon, lift system, power Alcantara seats with red stictching. Lifting system, Magneto Suspension, Style Package, Branding Package, Carbon Ceramic Brakes. Tires are in great condition, wheels are perfect, ZERO curb rash. Car has the optional Lamborghini OEM Racing Exhaust which adds power, $10k option from Lamborghini. The lighter more expensive Mima wheels are also on the car. I am the 2nd owner, clean car fax, no accidents, service just completed at Lamborghini Dealer, no paint work. Clear title in hand, no liens. 8,400 miles; $189k

pictures here:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,010 Posts
Nice car! Can’t believe the lifting system used to cost $6900.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I wish this was a 2015... beautiful car though! Can you post service records and does the race exhaust option show on the window sticker?

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The Race exhaust was added by the dealer, retail is $11k I think.... I have all of the service records as well for those interested... thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the Lift system includes the Magneto active suspension....

Nice car! Can’t believe the lifting system used to cost $6900.

·
Premium Member
2018 Huracan Spyder 580-2
13,010 Posts
The Race exhaust was added by the dealer, retail is $11k I think.... I have all of the service records as well for those interested... thanks!
‘my OEM Race exhaust was $12,700.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts