Lamborghini Talk banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I traded this car in a couple months ago at Ferrari Dealership for a 488. They have lowered price a couple times and it's now at $182k. Car has just over 13k miles and is mint shape with clear bra over full front and rear fenders. Besides VF-800 it has Fabspeed Exhaust and loaded with carbon fiber in and out, also put new Michelin PS2 on car last year. I put around $85k into it so it really is a great deal for someone. Car has never been tracked and anyone that knows me knows I don't beat on cars. Here is dealer link to car Used 2015 Lamborghini Huracan For Sale | Norwood MA ZHWUC1ZFXFLA02135. You can also follow my full build and ownership since the day I bought the car on the Huracan section of this forum. If anyone has any questions on car I would be happy to help. If your interested the Sales guy handling this car is and can reach him direct at 617-947-0335. I'm hoping someone takes this car soon as I keep thinking about buying it back.

Here is a picture of supercharger, they don't show it in add.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Stunning color..its hard to sell a Lambo at a Ferrari Dealership..not really the right place for it LOL

I think this car is a REAL$179K retail car all day long....really nice color, must be seen in person to appreciate it.

·
Registered
273 Posts
love this car! this was the blue caleum huracan mine wishes it could be:)

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,957 Posts
What you did to that interior alone is worth picking this car up. You won't find many cars out there with that much carbon, not even Lambo special edition models.

Reactions: Blu Bull

·
Registered
400 Posts
i just had them appraise my car to trade against it. 2012 white Performante w 4500 miles. My car plus $50K. Too much to swallow, unfortunately. I was curious also...where did the $85K come from? I'm assuming $35K ish for the supercharger setup...the other $50k is carbon?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Fabspeed exhaust installed was around $6k and yea most of rest was in custom fiber, Entire Interior done and exterior had wing, base, side sills and front lip. Also seat belts and the car came with the cheaper cast wheel option and I added the forged Mimas

·
Registered
779 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Car was picked up Friday by a forum member here. Was tough selling that car and I do miss it, probably best car I have ever owned. But after 3 years was time to move on and now having fun building my 488.

·
Premium Member
Aventador Roadster SV, Huracan Performante, Gallardo Performante
1,957 Posts
Congrats on the sell.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts