55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello! Selling my 2013 final edition 50th anniversary LP560-4

PRICE $150k

Rare...Grigio Telesto
Clean title
51k miles

Avior exhaust
Pioneer upgraded stereo with custom JL sub / door speakers + tweeters / Apple car play
Scrape Armor / PPF full front
New plugs and ignition coils / clutch (records available done end of 2020)
All major seals and gaskets prophylactically overhauled since engine was out for clutch job 2020
New OEM valve covers/ gaskets 2021
Clutch 95% last reading July when was at dealer
Complete rebuilt transmission with all NEW OEM not remanufactured parts (throw out bearing / position sensor / ACTUATOR / synchros for 1-2 and 3-4 / gears 1-2 / input shaft and bearing) - lambo dallas 2021
Oil / brake fluid 7/2021
New battery 7/2021
Savini wheels 20in
Superleggera white gauges
Chrome delete
EBC floating rotors with ceramic pads
Reid intake hoses
Rear carbon fiber wing
K&N air filters
Sprint booster
Front and rear cameras - able to view while driving
Dash cam
Carbon fiber
RBG Halo flow series underglow lighting
Custom Dyno Tune with report available

CAR NEEDS NOTHING BUT A DRIVER!

FULLY TRANSFERABLE AFTER MARKET WARRANTY UNTIL 4/2022 + warranty on the work done on transmission for a year+ from Lambo Dallas until 10/2022/23

Extra: Balboni RWD conversion kit, never installed, extra brake pads, original radio, etc
Original 232K MSRP

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Car

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Sky

·
Registered
445 Posts
Hello! Selling my 2013 final edition 50th anniversary LP560-4

PRICE $150k

Rare...Grigio Telesto
Clean title
51k miles

Avior exhaust
Pioneer upgraded stereo with custom JL sub / door speakers + tweeters / Apple car play
Scrape Armor / PPF full front
New plugs and ignition coils / clutch (records available done end of 2020)
All major seals and gaskets prophylactically overhauled since engine was out for clutch job 2020
New OEM valve covers/ gaskets 2021
Clutch 95% last reading July when was at dealer
Complete rebuilt transmission with all NEW OEM not remanufactured parts (throw out bearing / position sensor / ACTUATOR / synchros for 1-2 and 3-4 / gears 1-2 / input shaft and bearing) - lambo dallas 2021
Oil / brake fluid 7/2021
New battery 7/2021
Savini wheels 20in
Superleggera white gauges
Chrome delete
EBC floating rotors with ceramic pads
Reid intake hoses
Rear carbon fiber wing
K&N air filters
Sprint booster
Front and rear cameras - able to view while driving
Dash cam
Carbon fiber
RBG Halo flow series underglow lighting
Custom Dyno Tune with report available

CAR NEEDS NOTHING BUT A DRIVER!

FULLY TRANSFERABLE AFTER MARKET WARRANTY UNTIL 4/2022 + warranty on the work done on transmission for a year+ from Lambo Dallas until 10/2022/23

Extra: Balboni RWD conversion kit, never installed, extra brake pads, original radio, etc
Original 232K MSRP

View attachment 303977

View attachment 303980
View attachment 303982
View attachment 303983

View attachment 303984
View attachment 303981
View attachment 303979
View attachment 303978
Beautiful car. If you don't mind me asking, what was the process for getting the underglow installed. Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it?

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful car. If you don't mind me asking, what was the process for getting the underglow installed. Did you do it yourself or have someone else do it?
we did it ourselves, took the wheels/wheel wells off and the rear under cover. Ran the wires and secured it with zip ties. For the main connection the front wheel well connected with the Frunk, so it was easy pull through then just plug into Frunk cigarette lighter rather than direct link. Definitely will do it again :). If you are considering do it won’t regret it, I usually run purple now.
Automotive lighting Hood Purple Bumper Violet

·
Registered
34 Posts
Beautiful car. May I ask which Pioneer head unit is the one you used? My wife has a 2009 LP560-4 Gallardo and would love to find a good touch screen unit like that. And does the factory backup camera work with the unit you have? Thanks for answering.

·
Registered
2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful car. May I ask which Pioneer head unit is the one you used? My wife has a 2009 LP560-4 Gallardo and would love to find a good touch screen unit like that. And does the factory backup camera work with the unit you have? Thanks for answering.
I think it’s the pioneer nex7600 and I have aftermarket camera in the rear. Factory is still present but unsure if it can be used or not.

·
Premium Member
2021 Huracan EVO RWD Spyder Verde Themis
21,066 Posts
That must have made somebody a very Happy Christmas!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.