Lamborghini Talk banner

2013 Lamborghini Gallardo LP550-2 (motivated seller)

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  camstang6907 
#1 ·
I've had it for sale for close to 90 days, and I've gotten many full price offers at 130K when I initially listed it. But it seems everyone is all talk, because none of the deals have come to fruition. Ideally I'd like 128k but honestly any price in the 120's I'm open to. Ready to sale today, I want a 2017 R8 so I'm open to trades.

I purchased this 2013 LP550-2 Gallardo in October 2017 from Lamborghini Newport Beach as a CPO. Since then, the car has been completely trouble free and meticulously maintained. Recent 6-year service (Including oil change and filter, Engine Air Filters, Cabin Air filter, brake flush, drive belt, and spark plugs). Inside and outside are 9/10 condition. This is near collector quality, not a rough 120k Gallardo. Miles are approximately 18,500, they will go up slightly as I do still enjoy the car. Clean and clear Carfax, I would like to transact the deal at a local dealership (out of my pocket) so I can keep my tax credit. PPI's are welcome.

The color is an absolutely stunning Sazuka Gray (Ad Personam special order). Other options include Navigation system with Bluetooth (Latest Maps), Interior Q-Citura (diamond stitching), rear view camera, Anti-theft system.

A year ago I had the following done-
Paint correction and Ceramic Pro Lifetime- Paint is absolutely beautiful and super easy to wash
Avior Performance Exhaust (Stock Exhaust included) – Sounds absolutely incredible

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.